Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 38. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 104
Bounty hunter, crypto investor and enthusiast
So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.

Maybe because their business in Russia is unprofitable? I found this data in russian group. All the information is verified.
OOO «Кapфикc» russian name or "Carfix" LLC if you translate it to English. In red: 1) gross profit (loss) 2) Operating profit (loss). Year 2016

OOO «Ceлaникap» russian name or "Selanikar" LLC if you translate it to English, this is Carprice LLC in 2016. In red:  1) Operating profit (loss) 2) Profit (loss) before income tax
Don't waste your money on this project. They will rip you off
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

⚠️ Do not miss the article in the Forbes. ⚠️

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

A great move, publish it in other sources, it brings good results. Investors need confidence in the project.

forbes is big global media company, they really do what they want.
this is not great again, but more than great
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

A great move, publish it in other sources, it brings good results. Investors need confidence in the project.
And this is a very famous one. All tha articles like this they can publish are going to strenghten the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 462
now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley
A crash?
It is a little correction after this crazy bull run.
 Cheesy
Indeed, BTC value is still bigger than a few days ago.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Wow, if even Forbes is writing about you that is a good sign. Besides it's quite interesting article
So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

I thought they already have reached the 25k ETH softcap and are even beyond it because of the private investors  Huh

That's what I also understood, that the raised 32k ETH from private investors will be counted towards the soft cap, i.e. soft cap is reached already. Or not?

Yes, you are right. Soft cap is reached already.   Pre sale is added to ISO. We received $9.5m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.

After the money goes into the smart contract, then investors will start to buy tokens, hurry.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

I thought they already have reached the 25k ETH softcap and are even beyond it because of the private investors  Huh

That's what I also understood, that the raised 32k ETH from private investors will be counted towards the soft cap, i.e. soft cap is reached already. Or not?

Yes, you are right. Soft cap is reached already.   Pre sale is added to ISO. We received $9.5m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
now that bitcoin had a good crash, i think there will be more fiat on the investors hand to invest in this token Smiley
A crash?
 Cheesy
Perhaps you are right - but this bitcoin amplitude have strongly affects the all crypto currencies, and now it's hard to predict anything
it's easier to invest in good ICO, until this instability
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

No, 32 000 ETH was raised in pre-sale, it counts separately. For now during ICO it was raised 3787 ETH, but it only started on Monday.

I thought the presale funds was to be included into the overall tokensale Count...

I thought they already hit the soft cap. But now i'm not sure.

So if they don't get 21000 eth they will give everybody' Money back?
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
btc seriously pump down,now maybe investors come back and look to altcoins market(ico) and restart to invest in good projects like vlb,soft cap is possible to reach keep it up team
Activity: 364

No, 32 000 ETH was raised in pre-sale, it counts separately. For now during ICO it was raised 3787 ETH, but it only started on Monday.

I thought the presale funds was to be included into the overall tokensale Count...
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A crash?
 Cheesy
Activity: 686
you are right, everyone saw the top of the price today, and started selling bitcoin, many investors will participate in projects.
Apparently a better scenario approaches, by the descent, it seems to be a pause in the raly, and by all indications, growth for Alts and a greater opportunity for investment in grandiose Icos like VLB. Following...
you are right, everyone saw the top of the price today, and started selling bitcoin, many investors will participate in projects.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 518

It's time to invest in something that is really in demand, bitcoin as we see is not stable. VLB offers useful service that will be used by millions of people
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

It counts separetely but they must send them to the ICO contract if they want VLB tokens, like we saw maybe with those 3000+ eth bought on kraken
Activity: 588

so this project will go ahead either way right? good.
Pages:
Jump to: