Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 4. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
How do you get it?
Is there a public subscription?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Do you accept BTC or ETH for the public pre-sale?

For now we are accepting only ETH.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Does anyone know which exchange are we looking to Launch  Roll Eyes?

Hello! Sorry for waiting so long.
We are talking with some exchanges now, once we know, we announce it

The project isn't developed for any country, it may be applyed wherever the cars are)
Right now Carfix is working in Russia and we are negotiating with some Asian and African countries

It's a bad idea to run a project in Russia, because nobody in Russia needs such a history of cars. A Russian person likes to repair everything and change everything himself.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Do you accept BTC or ETH for the public pre-sale?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I also got some VLB tokens in my wallet, I want to thank the VLB team for keeping up to their promises. I had the impression from the beginning that this team is very serious about their project and has a clear plan that they follow through with. A very professional impression. Thanks VLB, keep up this good work!
copper member

Hello! Sorry for waiting so long.
We are talking with some exchanges now, once we know, we announce it

The project isn't developed for any country, it may be applyed wherever the cars are)
Right now Carfix is working in Russia and we are negotiating with some Asian and African countries
Activity: 406
Merit: 109

Where is the dev? 24 hours and I still have not received an answer.
Is your project designed for which country?
copper member
What is a carfix?

Hi! CarFix is a comprehensive online-to-offline auto repair platform, covering client experience improvement and algorithmic price setting, repair shop capacity management, spare part market optimisation while also providing an end to end online transaction capability.
Activity: 686
i got some vlm tokens in my wallet and not sure where they came from. Was there an airdrop?

Def a nice holiday suprise. thanks!

It is not vlm it is vlb. Or you get something named as vlm i have no information about it.

If you get vlb it is because they made a airdroppy telegram bounty. I received also.

Even I have participated in their campaign and they send their tokens my wallet and people who participated in ICO or waiting for exchsnge. So soon we can see some good news about the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
We wish you a happy New Year, dear friends!
Safe holidays to everybody!

Here is New Year's greetings from our co-founder Vladimir Lupenko.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eOWayhEtl9UmRyp1JIoqfEyOGEc3XlW0/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for this dev, wishing you all a happy new year as well, hope you will enjoy the new's year eve and hope 2018 will really be the year for VLB. I think it will be better if you've placed subtitles on the video though because I honestly didn't understand him very well lol I had to repeat the video thrice to actually get what he's saying anyway I'm looking forward for all the updates that he's talking about here, is there like an update on the whitepaper? He was talking about the whitepaper right?, what did he said about it?? I'm sorry I couldn't really hear what he said properly. Looks like he's really working hard for this project, he doesn't look that enthusiastic but don't worry I'm sure this year, vlb will rise again and will be one of the best ico of 2018, I'm really hoping for that to happen, with the proper marketing, this project will really go far, any plans on the marketing strategy though? Will there be more bounties or campaigns? Or will it just be purely advertisements?
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
VLB is one my favorite blockchain based projects, not only because I know and trust the team running it, but beause it can be well applied to your society. Everybody who has a car should be interested in this type of opportunity. Nappy New Year to you all!
copper member
We wish you a happy New Year, dear friends!
Safe holidays to everybody!

Here is New Year's greetings from our co-founder Vladimir Lupenko.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eOWayhEtl9UmRyp1JIoqfEyOGEc3XlW0/view?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
i got some vlm tokens in my wallet and not sure where they came from. Was there an airdrop?

It is not vlm it is vlb. Or you get something named as vlm i have no information about it.

If you get vlb it is because they made a airdroppy telegram bounty. I received also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

What's vlm mate? I've been searching in google for a coin that has that initials but so far I didn't got any results, did you mean vlm or vtm? Maybe you meant virtual money because last time I checked they were also having an airdrop maybe you joined their previous airdrop because currently they are distributing their tokens. I just checked your name on the vlb bounty spreadsheet and you're not there so I doubt you got vlb tokens, you're also not on the virtual money first airdrop spreadsheet hmm maybe you got a different set of tokens, but still having free tokens from nowhere is always a nice holiday surprise Smiley. Such a lucky guy you are!
copper member

vlm or vlb?
Did you take part in airdrop or bounty program? It could be it.
Activity: 140

copper member
How is the new ico going?

Buyers asking for a refund or they are repurchasing?

Is there a chart or ratio to see the progress?
We expect the people would like to return their money first. But some of them are repurchasing. As for the progress, you can check it out on etherscan (our contract address you can find on our website by clicking on re-purchase).

Oh it was very hard to find contract last time so i didn't check now, i will check then.

By the way, are you holding 25.000 ether from private investors or did you refunded it too also?
We are on our way to refund everybody, we believe that the main thing is to be honest.

The thing is if you are refunding 25.000 ether back and now your hard cap is 12 million dollars why did you canceled the first ico and said that we achieved our target?

Just 25.000 eth is 1.5x of your current hard cap. You are not doing a completely different ico so what is the logic behind this?
In fact we had like 25k ETH SAFT commitments. The big investors need more time to make decisions, so we allowed them less time than they need. That's why we didn't get the money in time. That's why we decided to restart.
Pages:
Jump to: