Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 8. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I see that SAFT contributions haven't being sent to the contract yet, are you facing some problems or is this normal?
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
I've read that you are going to make your own blockchain.
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.
so why don't want to use free blockchains without commission??

Will tokenholders be able to run these 'private' masternodes?

Because no one can mine VLB token - you can forge - get a commission from the players who want to record in the blockchain. Anyone can join at any stage, regardless of the number of other participants. The forger for the transaction will be selected randomly by the system. But the one who has more tokens has more chances.
ooh, thanks for the answer, now I understand
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I think Ether Delta is great for any token based on Ethereum.

It can create a mini economy for VLB tokens, which would make it easier to get listed on other exchanges and already sets a price for apps like blockfolio

Etherdelta is pretty f****d right now due to that whole kitty thing clogging up the Ethereum network.
It's crashing the Ethereum network actually.

Yeah etherdelta is really having problems right now and honestly I don't like it as an exchange, it's not user friendly, it's slow in some countries and it's complicated to use so I rarely use it, but I agree with @MissedBTCtrain though Etherdelta can really help this project create a mini economy and it can also help VLB's price but I think VLB deserves way more than etherdelta, it deserves to be included in a much bigger exchange and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that way, that's why the devs mentioned on telegram that after the ico they are planning on adding this token on a really big exchange, if I'm not mistaken at the moment they are currently in contact with 5 really big exchanges regarding on adding this token so I don't think we should worry about exchanges cause the devs already got that covered and regarding the problem with the ethereum's network, I think the reason why the devs decided to create a blockchain around the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 is to avoid problems like that. They want this token to be independent, they don't want this token to get affected by a crash in the eth's network, they don't want it to rely solely on ethereum, they don't want people to pay huge gas fees nor they want this token to get affected by eth's price.

i think every project first start to listed on etherdelta and then coming more exchanges, in etherdelta people are keep buy and selling quick with good price value but i think VLB token should everyone hold until platform launch. this is best opportunty when platform launch and token holder will get there percentage from platform.

I think this is the reason why the devs have this feature where they are locking some of the vlb tokens for a specific period of time to avoid people from dumping this token on etherdelta or trading it for a quick profit, and I think that a lot of investors who participated during the ico and the pre ico are gonna hold their tokens and wait for the platform launch because I think most of the people who invested a huge amount on this project are businessmen and not just traders so they will really think through on when to sell their tokens. And most people who are a part of the community really believes on this project and are here for long term because I think all of us on here knows that once the platform will be launched then the token's price could double or even quadruple.
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

❗️Today is the last day of the 2st ICO stage, the last chance to get 20% bonus!❗️  

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The project is very good, from the concept of her alone is very good and make the investors definitely investment projected VLB.. VLB this project is complete and complete hoed the whole of the car, insurance, the warranty and so..main her already complete..this project is really incredible, the idea of the idea of the creative of the team projects, the team very experience..i sure this project will be successful.. project need appreciated,
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It can create a mini economy for VLB tokens, which would make it easier to get listed on other exchanges and already sets a price for apps like blockfolio

Etherdelta is pretty f****d right now due to that whole kitty thing clogging up the Ethereum network.

Yeah etherdelta is really having problems right now and honestly I don't like it as an exchange, it's not user friendly, it's slow in some countries and it's complicated to use so I rarely use it, but I agree with @MissedBTCtrain though Etherdelta can really help this project create a mini economy and it can also help VLB's price but I think VLB deserves way more than etherdelta, it deserves to be included in a much bigger exchange and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that way, that's why the devs mentioned on telegram that after the ico they are planning on adding this token on a really big exchange, if I'm not mistaken at the moment they are currently in contact with 5 really big exchanges regarding on adding this token so I don't think we should worry about exchanges cause the devs already got that covered and regarding the problem with the ethereum's network, I think the reason why the devs decided to create a blockchain around the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 is to avoid problems like that. They want this token to be independent, they don't want this token to get affected by a crash in the eth's network, they don't want it to rely solely on ethereum, they don't want people to pay huge gas fees nor they want this token to get affected by eth's price.

i think every project first start to listed on etherdelta and then coming more exchanges, in etherdelta people are keep buy and selling quick with good price value but i think VLB token should everyone hold until platform launch. this is best opportunty when platform launch and token holder will get there percentage from platform.
The thing is, not the project decides to trade on etherdelta, trader do this, because its a decentral exchange and so nobody can prevent trading there, except you block it in contract.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Merit: 263

Activity: 140

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
vlb and uber partners? so for the record I came across an article that speculated on the acceptance of bitcoins by macdonald for 2018. at first I thought it was true and I started to imagine what impact it was going to have on the world and overall consumption and then cryptocurrency in general .. Then I realized that it was only bets. I was expecting a generalization of bitcoin as it is the reference cryptocurrency for the media because they do not know their subjects and just want to make the headlines, they do not even talk about the 2000 existing coins and when do they call them "altcoins" presented as an alternative to the bitcoin gross error, a heresy. In short, I wanted to come here, see that uber and vlb are a partnership! it's just crazy I'm super excited! imagine if uber accepts the bvl as payment for its passengers ... will be crazy! we will witness a democratization of the blockchain in general but on something other than bitcoin and more !!!!! the world will finally have at hand the power of the generalized blockchain and the vision on cryptocurrency in full! people have always moved and will always need to move! the automotive industry is going to transform itself and revolutionize the market with uber, which is already hyper-useful and highly demanded: here is the recipe for success for blv

Where did you read about this VLB and uber partnership?

Could you share a link?

You can find it here: https://vlb.io/#js_partners

There is a logo of UBER, also a lot of other partners. But it does not explain what the partnership is based on.

What i said was just a supposition of what could happen with the partnership between VLB and Uber. If Vlb is saying that there is a partnership between them and Uber it's that they have good reason and good projects to say it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I really do hope to see this kind of service in America. We will come around to see the light I hope. Sooner rather than later.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The ICO is running fine and I expect more investors will join this project within a week or two. https://vlb.io/ already registered a total of 4,814 ETH contributed as of this moment. Smiley
Merit: 263
when add vlb in exchange??

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

Binance would be a very good option. I like trading on Binance Smiley
Activity: 686
Exchanges will not be a problem for VLB I think, the project is good and can become very popular. If there is a great trading volume the token will be listed in main exchanges fast.

Yes, I think that too. Besides, VLB first priorities should be the development of their platform and working on new partnerships. If they succeed with that they won't have any problems with getting listed on top exchanges.

Got the same feeling.
Exchanges will not be any problem. Really think this project can work and will have a great future.

Will be following the progress really close by!
I still can't understand why people want many exchanges right after an ico... If you want to invest you should hold your coins for at least one year to give time to fully develop platform
[/quote

Typical bounty hunter strategy, of course we do not want a big delay in the steps, but we have to be patient and wise to wait for the best moments, why, who invests in return, and long-term return is more satisfying, always
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Exchanges will not be a problem for VLB I think, the project is good and can become very popular. If there is a great trading volume the token will be listed in main exchanges fast.

Yes, I think that too. Besides, VLB first priorities should be the development of their platform and working on new partnerships. If they succeed with that they won't have any problems with getting listed on top exchanges.

Got the same feeling.
Exchanges will not be any problem. Really think this project can work and will have a great future.

I still can't understand why people want many exchanges right after an ico... If you want to invest you should hold your coins for at least one year to give time to fully develop platform

Got the same feeling.

Actually I'm very confident  that this project will push through on the fact that its business model is directly related to its previous endeavor specifically with CarFix. So I would assume they know what they are doing and that makes me an optimist for this project.
Activity: 182

Got the same feeling.

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Other icos had a bonuses of up to 200%? thw highest was i see was 90%

Nimfamoney advertised with GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1. Maybe an exception because it is a lending platform. Have not really looked into it any further, but it sounded a little too good to be true.
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
when add vlb in exchange??

We are actively negotiating with top-5 cryptocurrency exchanges. We can not influence the exchanges in terms of timing, but we do everything so that tokens will be listed as soon as possible after the ICO.

I hope it will binance. It has some nice volüme also the best one on the market right now.

Trust me Ether delta is enough for project like VLB. I'm sure that they will add more exchanges after ico
to begin etherdelta is more than good, with the hope that after the end of the ico others will be added...

The problem with etherelta right now is ethereum itself, look at it now, with this cryptokitties thing going on ethereum chain is slow as hell because of many micro transactions one after another
Pages:
Jump to: