Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 7. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Being a fan of this project ever since the beginning it breaks my heart to read this article, everything was going so well before the ico, there were a lot of good articles released about how vlb will change the vehicle industry and this project was getting so much hype so I honestly didn't expect the ico to end this way but I'm glad the devs are honest enough to reveal to us what went wrong with the ico, there were a lot of things that happened that weren't really expected by the devs and even by me honestly, I never thought that the marketing campaign is not enough I thought it's already enough to attract a huge number of investors. This is not so bad though, at least now, the devs have learned from these mistakes and once they'll be back they can do a much better job. I'll still support this project and will wait for its comeback. I really hope by 2018 everything will go smoothly. Anyway what will happen to this thread? Is this thread over now? Or will you still post on here?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
ICOTalks: an interview with Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain

ICORating has started a series of talks with entrepreneurs who chose to launch an ICO for their projects or have already conducted one, along with other significant and remarkable people of the industry. We spoke with Vladimir Lupenko, one of the founders of VLB token  — a project that aims to disrupt the automobile industry — two days prior to their launch.

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTocLPPVFzI
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
I'm so for this but I just have a question though why did you decide to adjust the minimum amount? Is it because of the sudden rise of Eth's price? Or because of the current amount raised?
There were some reasons why, and one of them is the eth's price, you are absolutely right Smiley

Oh okay I guess that's pretty understandable, seeing that there's a major increase in the ethereum's price so lowering the minimum amount is really the best move, but can I ask why 0.1 eth? And not more than that like 0.5 eth?. I also have something to discuss, in your telegram group someone mention that if the soft cap will not be reached then you're going to refund the amount raised to the investors? Is that right? Or is this like an investor's decision? Can we choose if we want the refund or not? And if the soft cap will not be reached, will the project still continue? Or will everything stop for awhile then just continue later next year?. Seeing the current amount raised, I'm quite worried that this project will not reach its targeted soft cap, don't you think it will be best to just lower the soft cap? Cause if you look at the current status on your website, the amount raised so far is already a really big amount and I think it's already enough to do some further development for this project.

Thank you for what in any case you continue to believe in our project! Follow the news in this thread and in our telegram chat!
I'm so for this but I just have a question though why did you decide to adjust the minimum amount? Is it because of the sudden rise of Eth's price? Or because of the current amount raised?
There were some reasons why, and one of them is the eth's price, you are absolutely right Smiley

Oh okay I guess that's pretty understandable, seeing that there's a major increase in the ethereum's price so lowering the minimum amount is really the best move, but can I ask why 0.1 eth? And not more than that like 0.5 eth?. I also have something to discuss, in your telegram group someone mention that if the soft cap will not be reached then you're going to refund the amount raised to the investors? Is that right? Or is this like an investor's decision? Can we choose if we want the refund or not? And if the soft cap will not be reached, will the project still continue? Or will everything stop for awhile then just continue later next year?. Seeing the current amount raised, I'm quite worried that this project will not reach its targeted soft cap, don't you think it will be best to just lower the soft cap? Cause if you look at the current status on your website, the amount raised so far is already a really big amount and I think it's already enough to do some further development for this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Great to hear that VLB lowered their minimun investment volume. Surely many more investors will join the community and invest in VLB now.
I've invested already, but I was also kind of unhappy with the minimum investment that was needed.

Very nice decision from the VLB team!
copper member
❗️Only 1 day is left to get our special bonus of 10%!❗️      

In the last period of VLB ICO we have decreased minimum ticket to 0.1ETH.

Please, remember, only 1 day is left to get our special bonus of 10%! You have time until Dec 12 noon UTC!

650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 65 VLB = Total 715 VLB for 1 ETH

We recommend to set the Gas Limit to 150,000 and Gas Price to 21 Gwei. All unused gas will be returned to you at the end of your transaction.When you send Ether to the VLB Token smart contract address, please make sure that your Ether Wallet contains a balance that is sufficient to cover both the amount of your investment that you are transferring and at least 0.01ETH for Gas that is required by Ethereum to record the transaction.

Don't miss your chance to get the benefit during VLB Token ICO!

So the minimum amount to invest now is just 0.1 eth? That's quite awesome and a really good move from the dev team. I've been hearing a lot of people on twitter complaining about how high the minimum investment is so seeing this update really made my day and I'm sure made those twitter users really really happy. With this move,it's easier for a lot of people to invest and join the VLB community, now you don't need to have that much eth to invest even just having 0.1 eth is already enough to be part of the revolution that will change the vehicle industry someday. Seeing the current amount raised I really think that this is the best step to do to move this project forward and to achieve the soft cap. I'm so for this but I just have a question though why did you decide to adjust the minimum amount? Is it because of the sudden rise of Eth's price? Or because of the current amount raised?
copper member

Ratchet+Wrench: Since anyone shopping around for a hotel or vehicle is able to use price comparison tools, why shouldn’t they be able to do the same for auto repairs? Read the full interview of our co-founder @LupenkoVladimir
https://www.ratchetandwrench.com/articles/5504-how-blockchain-technology-could-affect-your-shop
Merit: 4
Dear community, please, be careful, if anybody send you a proposal to buy 0.1ETH or 0.01BTC with bonuses, DO NOT send anything to the address they indicate!!!
Remember that min. investment is 1ETH and all the trustworthy information you can find at our site http://vlb.io/
We never send smart contract address to avoid fraud!
If you have any doubts just write us here or in chat or use only the information indicated at our site!
Thank you and be careful!

Thanks for the warning. Very timely, to me as a new person in this crypto world)
copper member
❗️Only 1 day is left to get our special bonus of 10%!❗️      

In the last period of VLB ICO we have decreased minimum ticket to 0.1ETH.

Please, remember, only 1 day is left to get our special bonus of 10%! You have time until Dec 12 noon UTC!

650 VLB for 1 ETH + bonus of 65 VLB = Total 715 VLB for 1 ETH

We recommend to set the Gas Limit to 150,000 and Gas Price to 21 Gwei. All unused gas will be returned to you at the end of your transaction.When you send Ether to the VLB Token smart contract address, please make sure that your Ether Wallet contains a balance that is sufficient to cover both the amount of your investment that you are transferring and at least 0.01ETH for Gas that is required by Ethereum to record the transaction.

Don't miss your chance to get the benefit during VLB Token ICO!
I think they own a very large community and I hope in the future VLB may be listed on Binance as this is the best exchange of ICO projects. I have invested 10% of my assets in this project and hope this project succeeds

The VLB community is definitely large mate, if you've just been on the telegram group there are a lot of people on there talking about the project and discussing the latest news that's been happening so far. I really do love the VLB community it's full of very amazing people that are so interested and supportive of this project. It's just sad that these past few days this thread's been really quiet, I wonder what happened to the people who used to post on here, was there any news that happened that I wasn't aware of? Anyway yeah that will be great, Binance is like the father of good ico projects so having this token traded on there will be excellent for this project's future. I think after the ICO we can expect that an exchange as big as Binance or even Binance itself will list this coin on their exchange cause the last time that I've checked the telegram group someone mentioned that the dev's are in contact with 5 major exchanges so maybe binance is one of them. Don't worry mate your investment will be really worth it, this project will definitely succeed, it has a good vision, backed up by a big company and it's devs are really outstanding at their own fields and it seems like they're very passionate to lead this project to the top so I think we can be confident that there is a bright future here. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think they own a very large community and I hope in the future VLB may be listed on Binance as this is the best exchange of ICO projects. I have invested 10% of my assets in this project and hope this project succeeds
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yeah ether network has been in a mess this past few days, this kitty kitty cat Grin really clogged the network really bad, Damn! transactions are pending for some days, hope things get cleared soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Thanks for clarifying this. We are all experiencing issues with the current Ethereum network. I really hope the casper fork will be issued fast.
copper member

❗️❗️Be careful of fraud ❗️❗️  

Please be aware that we NEVER send our smart contract address via email or by any other means. You can get the correct address of smart contract only at our website (vlb.io) and in your personal account (vlb.io/account/).
Please check the smart contract address before sending ETH!

❗️❗️ For all participants! ❗️❗️  

We recommend to set the Gas Limit to 150,000 and Gas Price to 21 Gwei. All unused gas will be returned to you at the end of your transaction.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: When you send Ether to the VLB Token smart contract address, please make sure that your Ether Wallet contains a balance that is sufficient to cover both the amount of your investment that you are transferring and at least 0.01ETH for Gas that is required by Ethereum to record the transaction.
copper member
Dear community, please, be careful, if anybody send you a proposal to buy 0.1ETH or 0.01BTC with bonuses, DO NOT send anything to the address they indicate!!!
Remember that min. investment is 1ETH and all the trustworthy information you can find at our site http://vlb.io/
We never send smart contract address to avoid fraud!
If you have any doubts just write us here or in chat or use only the information indicated at our site!
Thank you and be careful!

Thanks for answering dev, I totally understand why upto now the SAFT contributions isn't sent on the contract yet, the eth network is having problems for a few days now, the cryptokitties are jamming up the network, it's so hard to do some transactions with the eth network these past few days, everything is so slow. I'm just gonna give it some time, the SAFT contributions is quite a big amount so it will take awhile for it to be visible in the contract but I'm pretty sure in less than a week, once this cryptokitties problem will be resolve, the eth network can function normally again then we'll finally be able to see the SAFT contributions in the network.
copper member
Merit: 4
I see that SAFT contributions haven't being sent to the contract yet, are you facing some problems or is this normal?
I also wonder when the amount will be visible)
Pages:
Jump to: