Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 5. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Can't Wait for the Launch.
Really love this project for its Uniqueness.
Plus the potential for use case is immense for this project
Keep up the great work guys
That was a very successful ICO
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
How is the new ico going?

Buyers asking for a refund or they are repurchasing?

Is there a chart or ratio to see the progress?
We expect the people would like to return their money first. But some of them are repurchasing. As for the progress, you can check it out on etherscan (our contract address you can find on our website by clicking on re-purchase).

Oh it was very hard to find contract last time so i didn't check now, i will check then.

By the way, are you holding 25.000 ether from private investors or did you refunded it too also?
We are on our way to refund everybody, we believe that the main thing is to be honest.

The thing is if you are refunding 25.000 ether back and now your hard cap is 12 million dollars why did you canceled the first ico and said that we achieved our target?

Just 25.000 eth is 1.5x of your current hard cap. You are not doing a completely different ico so what is the logic behind this?

Wait mate, they mentioned that they achieved their target? When did they mentioned it? Because as far as I know from the very start the team never mentioned that they reached their hard cap, it was even visible on their website the total amount collected during that time and it was very obvious that it's way too far from their hard cap which was their targeted amount during the ico. They are doing a completely different ico, before the hard cap was 300,000 eth that's way too far from the current hard cap which is just 12 million dollars, and that 25,000 eth that they're talking about are just from their private investors, if you think about it there are still a lot of investors out there that are repurchasing and if we're lucky then maybe they will still be more coming during the ico on February next year so I think the current hard cap is really achievable and with the right marketing it can be achieve in just weeks.
Activity: 973
Merit: 500
It turns out to restart the ICO?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

We expect the people would like to return their money first. But some of them are repurchasing. As for the progress, you can check it out on etherscan (our contract address you can find on our website by clicking on re-purchase).

Oh it was very hard to find contract last time so i didn't check now, i will check then.

By the way, are you holding 25.000 ether from private investors or did you refunded it too also?
We are on our way to refund everybody, we believe that the main thing is to be honest.

The thing is if you are refunding 25.000 ether back and now your hard cap is 12 million dollars why did you canceled the first ico and said that we achieved our target?

Just 25.000 eth is 1.5x of your current hard cap. You are not doing a completely different ico so what is the logic behind this?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

legendary

copper member

legendary

copper member
Right now the tokens are only available for ICO participants and for those who want to spend 100eth at least?
Yes, you are right.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Right now the tokens are only available for ICO participants and for those who want to spend 100eth at least?
Hi Devs and community supporters!

We at Zloadr would just like to let you know that we have just posted a review/overview of your ICO on our website, have a look!

https://www.zloadr.com/ico/1365131/vlb-vehicle-lifecycle-industry-ico-overview.html

PM or email us if you have any adverting inquires!

Best of luck!

Quite a good article mate, I really enjoyed reading it, I also like to applaud your website so simple yet so organized. Anyway I love how you described the project in an extremely understandable manner, the way you stated everything about the project is very comprehensible especially for users who are not quite an expert with the english language.I also like the fact that you highlighted the team behind the project, I couldn't agree more the team are really filled with highly qualified and well experienced people, they are also well equipped and really knows what they're doing and where they're going with this project. Overall I really like the article, you've stated really good facts about the project and I also do like to give you credit for giving your readers the advantages and disadvantages regarding this project. But I just like to comment regarding your last statement, you mentioned that it would be more effective if the team can integrate local shops in their system? When you say local what do you mean by this? What country specifically? Because as far as I know I think this project has that on their roadmap, they're planning on integrating VLB in local repair shops all over the world, if I'm not mistaken in Russia most of the local repair shops in that country are being integrated in the platform.
copper member

We at Zloadr would just like to let you know that we have just posted a review/overview of your ICO on our website, have a look!

https://www.zloadr.com/ico/1365131/vlb-vehicle-lifecycle-industry-ico-overview.html

Best of luck!

Please sent your proposal to [email protected]
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

Best of luck!

copper member

We start special promotion for participants of the ICO.

Make a payment before the New Year (31.12.17 11:59 PM UTC), and get an additional 10% bonus to the entire amount.

copper member
Starting from the 17th of December - you can start to return your funds. Also, ICO participants will immediately be able to buy new VLB tokens with additional bonuses.

Until December, 24th all the participants included in the attached spreadsheets (https://t.me/vlb_bounty) will receive our new VLB tokens.

This is really good news, thanks for this mate! It's great that after getting their refunds, reinvestors are already allowed to buy some VLB tokens, so is the minimum amount to invest still 1 eth? Os is it already the readjusted amount which is 0.1 eth?. Nice, after what happened with the ico, I never even thought that the bounty distribution will be this early, thanks team! Your current actions really prove how dedicated you are with this project, I can really tell that you mean business here. Anyway I'm just curious you mention new VLB tokens, why is it "new"? What makes the VLB tokens that will be distributed now different from the ones before? Did you change some features regarding the token like its design or its integration? Or did you add additional features on the token? Did you change anything?, I'm just really curious regarding this matter, is it still erc20?

Thank you for your support! We really appreciate this!

Min contribution is 1 ETH.
The tokens are new because we presented a new smart-contract and old tokens are invalid now.
Yes, still erc20.
The name of the tokens are nearly the same - Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain

You're welcome mate, I'm really a fan of this project and I just want the best for this project, I want it to move forward and revolutionize the way the vehicle industry works so as long as the dev is still active, I'm also still active participating and promoting this project the best way that I can. Thanks for clearing that up, now I get why it's called the new vlb tokens, I didn't really realize that there's a new smart contract until now, my fault for not researching further lol anyway during the ico next year, how much will be the minimum contribution? And how much will be the soft cap? Are details regrading this matter already available or will it be further discussed next year? Do we have to wait for further updates regarding this matter?

You can find answers on all of your questions in this article https://medium.com/vlb-token/changes-to-our-ico-model-to-ensure-product-delivery-and-reward-investors-bfcf75c3d8e4 )

Thank you for your support!

You're always welcome mate, It's always a pleasure supporting this project. I just realized I already read that article, I just didn't scroll down to the announcement part LOL anyway thanks team for always being so active on here answering questions, this project has probably the best dev team that I have encountered so far. It's nice to see that there are new people on this thread showing their interest towards this project. I just hope by next year we will still attract the same number of people as we did before and I hope the hype will be as high as it was when this project first started. Looking forward for the next milestones that you're gonna reach this 2018. I'm sure it will be huge!

Thank you very much for your kind words! 😊
Starting from the 17th of December - you can start to return your funds. Also, ICO participants will immediately be able to buy new VLB tokens with additional bonuses.

Until December, 24th all the participants included in the attached spreadsheets (https://t.me/vlb_bounty) will receive our new VLB tokens.

This is really good news, thanks for this mate! It's great that after getting their refunds, reinvestors are already allowed to buy some VLB tokens, so is the minimum amount to invest still 1 eth? Os is it already the readjusted amount which is 0.1 eth?. Nice, after what happened with the ico, I never even thought that the bounty distribution will be this early, thanks team! Your current actions really prove how dedicated you are with this project, I can really tell that you mean business here. Anyway I'm just curious you mention new VLB tokens, why is it "new"? What makes the VLB tokens that will be distributed now different from the ones before? Did you change some features regarding the token like its design or its integration? Or did you add additional features on the token? Did you change anything?, I'm just really curious regarding this matter, is it still erc20?

The tokens are new because we presented a new smart-contract and old tokens are invalid now.
Yes, still erc20.

You're welcome mate, I'm really a fan of this project and I just want the best for this project, I want it to move forward and revolutionize the way the vehicle industry works so as long as the dev is still active, I'm also still active participating and promoting this project the best way that I can. Thanks for clearing that up, now I get why it's called the new vlb tokens, I didn't really realize that there's a new smart contract until now, my fault for not researching further lol anyway during the ico next year, how much will be the minimum contribution? And how much will be the soft cap? Are details regrading this matter already available or will it be further discussed next year? Do we have to wait for further updates regarding this matter?

You can find answers on all of your questions in this article https://medium.com/vlb-token/changes-to-our-ico-model-to-ensure-product-delivery-and-reward-investors-bfcf75c3d8e4 )

You're always welcome mate, It's always a pleasure supporting this project. I just realized I already read that article, I just didn't scroll down to the announcement part LOL anyway thanks team for always being so active on here answering questions, this project has probably the best dev team that I have encountered so far. It's nice to see that there are new people on this thread showing their interest towards this project. I just hope by next year we will still attract the same number of people as we did before and I hope the hype will be as high as it was when this project first started. Looking forward for the next milestones that you're gonna reach this 2018. I'm sure it will be huge!
copper member
Hi, VLB team!
We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/vlb-tokens-4293 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Thank you for your support. Please edit the information about our project according to this site https://icowatchlist.com/ico/vlb
Activity: 336
Van't believe I've missed this entire project and all of its associated threads. As somebody with extensive automotive experience, this is a fantastic concept. I'll dive into the white paper and take a look at the bounty campaigns. Will most likely join the ICO if I'm able to.
Thanks for the kindest words. You can still participate in the project, right now it's only private placement period (for those who'd like to spend at least 100ETH). So you still have a plenty of time Wink
Very good news for me if you still open up opportunities for participants to participate in the project. Although a bit late it seems there are still many who want to take part in your project. Thank you for the policy and the opportunity Hope the project can be an investment in the future.
copper member

Yes, still erc20.

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Yes, still erc20.

in the dec 24 distribution of token this is a new token or old.. What is the new contract of new vlb token.

New vlb token this is for seconadry coin offering in march 2018??

Btw this is a good news You do not neglect the vehicle lifecycle blockchain investors.. Hopefuly the next ico will success..
Pages:
Jump to: