Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 52. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
❗ VLB Token ICO is live! Don't miss your chance to get 30% bonus! ❗  

Great work guys!
You are doing some great marketing and keeping the community happy!

Wish you guys all the luck for this ICO!
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I've read that you are going to make your own blockchain.
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.

Thanks for a quick reply!
The project looks very impressive for now, the ICO already got a jump start. Keep it up!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Great, if possible keep us updated every day on how the sale is going now that is open for everyone
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
❗ VLB Token ICO is live! Don't miss your chance to get 30% bonus! ❗  
Activity: 84
are those girls mechanics ?
Activity: 588
Is there some more information available ? Will u use IPFS, fork some other crypto like ethereum or something else?

Yes, we'll make our own blockchain. But the same tokens will stay on the Ethereum platform.

Could somebody please explain what's the point of their own blockchain if tokens will still be based on Ethereum?
The point is that we don't have to pay gas and also won't depend on ETH exchange rate.

Plus, I'd assume that it gives a lot more flexibility for any future changes you want to make?

would a swap of tokens be involved at any point?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
has 10 minutes pass ? the pic looks good  Grin
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Plus, I'd assume that it gives a lot more flexibility for any future changes you want to make?
copper member
ICO STARTS IN LESS THAN AN 10 MINUTES!  IMPORTANT MESSAGES FROM OUR 3 CO-FOUNDERS BELOW:  

Paul, Co-Founder:
One hour left before the start of VLB Token ICO!  CarFix, the issuer of VLB Tokens, is firing on all cylinders and hitting new milestones.  We just served our 300,000th customer.  We have support of amazing business and blockchain development partners: Qiwi Blockchain Technologies, IBM Blockchain Labs, VW, Uber, Fleetcor, Sberbank Insurance and many others. Over the last 18 months we have perfected the application layer software that allows Vehicle Lifecycle Industry players to transact with one another.  We can't wait to underpin it with the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain and create tremendous value for VLB Token purchasers.

Vlad, co-founder. Once the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain is deployed in the 2Q 2018, VLB Tokens will start circulating through the system immediately on day 1!  This is a true rarity in the world of ICOs!!!!!  We have a live use case for the blockchain on day 1! Very few ICOs, if any, can boast such technological achievement!  VLB Token price will be driven by the value of cost savings and new business opportunities that the auto industry players will be able to achieve.  We expect the value of VLB Tokens to increase from circa $0.50 ICO price to $40-$50 in 2Q 2018 after the blockchian is deployed.

Oskar, I am a Co-Founder:
I am a serial entrepreneur and have been a co-founder in three automotive start ups.  Auto 1, CarPrice and CarFix.  Auto 1 went on to become a BILLION DOLLAR company, CarPrice is now a dominant auto trading platform in Russia and Japan.  CarFix is my latest creation! It is the only one that is built on blockchain.  With our collective co-founder experience, our amazing IT team and with the support of Qiwi Blockchain Technologies and advice from IBM Blockchain Labs, we will make VLB Tokens an amazing success for ICO investors!  No doubt in my mind!!!
Today at Synergy Global Forum ready to meet:

Best team, best partners, best ICO!
Join our VLB Token sale in less than an 10 minutes!

Activity: 686

Just hours left before the ICO.  Team hard at work in the ICO war room.

Great news, it is always a pleasure to see the real team at work
Big project with big potential, i think that is the best ICO of 2017
Merit: 101
One hour to go until start, really looking forward to see the Communitys interest in the token. Wish the devs best of luck!

Yes, will be interesting to see if the main-ICO is more popular than the pre-ICO. The bonus of 30% at the beginning could incentivize investors to contribute right after the ICO has started.
Activity: 364
One hour to go until start, really looking forward to see the Communitys interest in the token. Wish the devs best of luck!
copper member

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Can you give us some states about the current investment status in the pre-sale? As the main sale starts in 2 hours or so.
Also will you add a counter for the ICO on your website? It's always nice to follow process of ICOs.
You can check for the smart contract address in your account on our site, just paste it there https://etherscan.io/ and you will see all the transactions came.

As for the counter, it's a good idea, thanks. Can't promise, but the idea will be forwarded to the developers Smiley

Thanks, I know that I can check it if I am registered, but as I don't have 100ETH to spend for the pre-sale I haven't registered yet. So it would be great to have infos also for those who haven't invested yet/are not registered yet. Smiley That's why a counter on the page is always welcome.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 197
Can you give us some states about the current investment status in the pre-sale? As the main sale starts in 2 hours or so.
Also will you add a counter for the ICO on your website? It's always nice to follow process of ICOs.

They gathered 32.500 eth for it so don't really need further explanation i guess.

But for ico, it would be nice to see a chart on website.

32.500 eth only for pre-sale? hmm, will read the project more closely
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
You can check for the smart contract address in your account on our site, just paste it there https://etherscan.io/ and you will see all the transactions came.

As for the counter, it's a good idea, thanks. Can't promise, but the idea will be forwarded to the developers Smiley

Don't you already have a counter on your website? I mean the diagram under 'ICO STATUS'. If this thing is working when the ICO starts we are all happy.
copper member

Activity: 98

You are welcome!  Smiley

You can take part in ICO with min. bid 1ETH today after 12:00pm UTC  Smiley

Oh wow, I didn't realize the ICO is about to begin. I see I've got 5 days to invest for biggest possible gain. I will probably invest If I can make some good profits before that time, or if I spot eth take a dive.

Keep calm and be patient - to all investors!
Merit: 101

They gathered 32.500 eth for it so don't really need further explanation i guess.

But for ico, it would be nice to see a chart on website.

Yes, you have to have a progress bar on your website. Almost every ICO does this and investors want to follow sales

They already got one on their website for the ICO that will start today.
Pages:
Jump to: