Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 65. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Eh, the link to the whitepaper is broken in that post. Obviously you should remove the .pdf from the URL.

IT seems they've mistakenly mistyped. .

The correct link is := https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
Indeed ethereum just skyrocketed. It is 15% higher than last all time high
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest

Why would you suggest to invest in an ICO when some experts predict a price of ~800 dollar/Ether in the near future? That would be a reason not to invest in an ICO but hold your ETH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Eh, the link to the whitepaper is broken in that post. Obviously you should remove the .pdf from the URL.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you know what your money is being spent on when you invest in ICOs? The transparency in the industry is shockingly poor! We are at the forefront leading the charge on introducing new self-imposed disclosure standards. 

📍 Please see the detailed breakdown of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain development budget.
We have developed thorough estimates of the resources that we will require to build and deploy the VLB. We have also estimated several budget scenarios dependent on the amount of money we raise during the ICO.
📍 The difference between the scenarios is the speed of VLB developemnt and the breadth of its deployment across industry participants and geographic markets.

❗ You can find the budget scenarios in White Paper (https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf.pdf) p.52-54.

The purpose of this Appendix is to show various budgets and uses of funds dependent on  the amount of money raised during the ICO.

CarFix will be able to develop and deploy the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain under any one of the four scenarios depicted herein.

The more funds will be raised during the ICO the faster the speed of VLB deployment and the greater the breadth of its adoption by Industry Participants around the globe.

Ty for this extensive spreadsheet. It is actually one of the most transparent ones I have seen in a long time.

I agree, everything is very clear and in detail explained - I really like this professional approach, I think if project team will continue in the same spirit - they will be successful

It is true that there are many problems of transparency, lack of information or simply poor communication in the industry and those are basic to attract the customer.

So far this project is doing very well in these sections, I hope they continue like this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Do you know what your money is being spent on when you invest in ICOs? The transparency in the industry is shockingly poor! We are at the forefront leading the charge on introducing new self-imposed disclosure standards.  

📍 Please see the detailed breakdown of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain development budget.
We have developed thorough estimates of the resources that we will require to build and deploy the VLB. We have also estimated several budget scenarios dependent on the amount of money we raise during the ICO.
📍 The difference between the scenarios is the speed of VLB developemnt and the breadth of its deployment across industry participants and geographic markets.

❗ You can find the budget scenarios in White Paper (https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf.pdf) p.52-54.

The purpose of this Appendix is to show various budgets and uses of funds dependent on  the amount of money raised during the ICO.

CarFix will be able to develop and deploy the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain under any one of the four scenarios depicted herein.

The more funds will be raised during the ICO the faster the speed of VLB deployment and the greater the breadth of its adoption by Industry Participants around the globe.

Ty for this extensive spreadsheet. It is actually one of the most transparent ones I have seen in a long time.

I agree, everything is very clear and in detail explained - I really like this professional approach, I think if project team will continue in the same spirit - they will be successful
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Yes the min cap of 100 eth is only for the pre sale and big investors. Don’t worry we can all invest during the ico with no minimum like that. People don’t want to miss VLB I think, and there is a fair bonus even during the start of the ico.

yes, but i would like to get more tokens for my eth invested in this ico, since the price of eth is rising like hell. would be fair to adjust it. many other icos did that too.
ETH price can grow even more, experts predict price ~800 dollars in the near future - so it's time to invest
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
What will happens if you sell no tokens during pre-sale? You're a little bit unlucky lol, ETH is bullish as hell during your short time pre-sale. Maybe if min was less then 100 ETH

Indeed! Now that ETH is taking off not much people will invest.
Really hope the crowdsale will be a great succes. Keep it up guys

the min 100ETH is just for the pre-sale. once the ICO is underway things will go back to normal. ETH being bullish is another question. maybe it will stabilize.
Really a crazy bid while for now 100 ETH is worth more than 40K $. Shocked Sounds like Pre-Sale rating is very risk. Indeed we should participate in ICO only, not too risky

The hard cap is 300,000 ETH so they need to make large strides.

Or many little steps, but those are left for the ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
maybe the amount of tokens should rise to, since eth is now rising like hell, otherwise it could be hard to invest in this project Smiley
Activity: 462
100 eth is very much, especially in this time, when ETH growing like crazy. May be better to reduce min requiments to 30 or 50 ETH?
I agree the rise of the etc has not benefited them since now people are more reluctant to sell them, but if it starts to lower its value the situation will change.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
100 eth is very much, especially in this time, when ETH growing like crazy. May be better to reduce min requiments to 30 or 50 ETH?
It's only for the pre-sale. During the ICO the minimum is 1ETH.
Can someone write the smart contract address so we can track the process.

I don't want to register now cause don't have 100 ether but want to see the progress. Probably no-one in here will invest 100 eth so someone should take a bullet for the team Cheesy

This is they contract address that I got after I made an account on vlb.io :

0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4

I just registered but don't know whether I will participate or not. Or maybe I will wait for the crowdsale instead.
Are you sure?  I see only failed transactions there because eth sent are less then 100

yeah, there no ETH in that address, so either it's incorrect or no-one contributed so far.

Some people tried apparently but their orders didn't accept because of 100 eth wall.

They already got 32.500 eth for presale from outside of here so won't be a problem i guess.

that's a great news, thanks for sharing. i think VLB is big reputed project, very solid team background.
Indeed they're looking very good at this moment. I'm curious what will happen after the ICO
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can someone write the smart contract address so we can track the process.

I don't want to register now cause don't have 100 ether but want to see the progress. Probably no-one in here will invest 100 eth so someone should take a bullet for the team Cheesy

This is they contract address that I got after I made an account on vlb.io :

0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4

I just registered but don't know whether I will participate or not. Or maybe I will wait for the crowdsale instead.
Are you sure?  I see only failed transactions there because eth sent are less then 100

yeah, there no ETH in that address, so either it's incorrect or no-one contributed so far.

Some people tried apparently but their orders didn't accept because of 100 eth wall.

They already got 32.500 eth for presale from outside of here so won't be a problem i guess.

that's a great news, thanks for sharing. i think VLB is big reputed project, very solid team background.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Huge news!!! 🔥🔥🔥

A month ago we had 250,000 customers, yesterday CarFix served 300,000th customer!  We can't wait to underpin these amazing operating results with vehicle lifecycle blockchain!!!
Wow that is a very good result! This could be very profitable ico to participate  Wink

wow
this ico seems to get a lot of followers and investors.
growing 50k in a month is quite a lot
Huge news!!! 🔥🔥🔥

A month ago we had 250,000 customers, yesterday CarFix served 300,000th customer!  We can't wait to underpin these amazing operating results with vehicle lifecycle blockchain!!!
Wow that is a very good result! This could be very profitable ico to participate  Wink
Activity: 157
This accounting system is only for newly sold cars, right? For example, in Russia, sales of new cars have fallen very much in recent years. And they will only fall, down to the level of both in the CCCP because of the impoverishment of the population. Guaranteed the next 6 years nothing will change in the direction of increasing sales of new cars. And how then do you plan to make a profit in Russia?

In general, to have a transparent database of your car regardless of the moment of its acquisition already has many advantages. Given that the owner does not pay for the opportunity to view it at any time. In addition, it is difficult to talk about the future (6 years for example). The technique has been developing too fast for the time being. Today we discussed about flying cars. But our project is designed to help the auto industry begin to keep pace with the times. In addition we will working all over the world, not only in Russia.

In general, the system of accounting for the life history of the car, up to what oil was poured into the engine and when it is a very good idea. Something like the idea of Soma, where they will record the history of resale of things. But I have doubts that you will be able to work in USA. This is a Russian project, and the relations of these countries are now hostile. Or do you think that political realities do not affect business?
The States are one of two countres where VLB will starts. So in fact they are USA and Russia.
I don't understand. Do you plan to start your project first in Russia or USA?
Pages:
Jump to: