Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 79. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The pre sale start today, don’t miss your chance if you want to grab your 40% bonus, after that you will have the possibility to invest in the VLB ico but the bonus will start at 30%.

yes, if you have 100eth then np np np Smiley

unfortunately, this is just too much for me... i would gladly give 5 eth but not 100 ><"

I was thinking the same.

They put a whale wall for pre-ico. I would like to have a %40 bonus but i will settle with %30
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Don't miss the date!!!
VLB Token pre-sale starts on November, 22 and will last until the time of the ICO launch on November, 27.

So it starts today! Where can we see the progress of the token sales?

Such an option will be available on the website during the ICO period
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
The pre sale start today, don’t miss your chance if you want to grab your 40% bonus, after that you will have the possibility to invest in the VLB ico but the bonus will start at 30%.

yes, if you have 100eth then np np np Smiley

unfortunately, this is just too much for me... i would gladly give 5 eth but not 100 ><"
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
How is VLB positioned against Dovu? Can they benefit from eachother or are they competitor in the same areas?

Two completely different project imho
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Don't like those kinds of presale, whales can easily control the market like this and dump their tokens on small investors who get fucked.
I thought the same ...
Ups, so obviously we outed us as poor investors ...  Grin

Yeah I guess we're just poor investors but I don't really mind though because that's the truth, I just don't have that much money to participate in the pre-sale and that's okay with me. Anyway I don't rally have any problem with this token being dump because with its potential it will be a huge benefit for all of us poor investors if those big whales will end up dumping their tokens, that just means more tokens for us and more money for us in the future. This project has a lot of things going on and it's been supported by really big companies and if you've been updated with the team on telegram they have been all over the place promoting this project, this project is for long team so for all of us poor investors if whales end up dumping this token then that will be like a holiday for all of us lol.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't like those kinds of presale, whales can easily control the market like this and dump their tokens on small investors who get fucked.
I thought the same ...
Ups, so obviously we outed us as poor investors ...  Grin
copper member
is this project run after ICO which country or international. i want to know. what's future benefits? i liked project announcement with solid team work background.
We plan to deploy within the CarFix in 2quarter 2018, and then become independent of Carfix in 3quarter 2018. The first countries are Russia and United States.

Thank you Dev for give me good answer. i can confirm this project is promising project and solid team background. i can see here alot of people are going to interest in VLB project. i am also now interest. when will start ICO or pre-sale? is there also during sale bonus offers?

Pre-sale (minimum investment 100ETH):
- Nov 22 noon UTC - Nov 27 noon UTC: 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus)

ICO (minimum investment 1ETH)
* Nov 27 noon UTC - Dec 2 noon UTC: 1ETH = 845VLB (30% bonus)
* Dec 2 noon UTC - Dec 7 noon UTC: 1ETH = 780VLB (20% bonus)
* Dec 7 noon UTC - Dec 12 noon UTC: 1ETH = 715VLB (10% bonus)
* Dec 12 noon UTC - Dec 17 noon UTC: 1ETH = 650VLB (no bonus)
copper member

Institutional investors won't be able to sell the token after the ICO, because they are bound to hold them. They can sell only after a certain period of time expires.
How do you mean - random distribution will help to avoid the dump?

Do you know for how long the tokens of the institutional investors will be vested?

As I sayed - They tokens wouldn't be lock, but all of this institutional investors are our long-term partners of the project

I guess I misunderstood it then. They can still sell them then, right? Technically?

Technically yes. But they do not have sense to do this, because we have long-term partnership with them
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Don't miss the date!!!
VLB Token pre-sale starts on November, 22 and will last until the time of the ICO launch on November, 27.

So it starts today! Where can we see the progress of the token sales?
copper member
I have a question about token distribution.

20M Private Placement

This is your tokens? They will be locked for some time?

No, this is tokens for institutional investors. They woldn't be lock, but all of this institutional investors are our long-term partners of the project.

how many tokens you will have? They will be locked? For which period?

20 mln VLB Tokens will be maintained by CarFix to facilitate the rollout of the blockchain.

And also you need to know that we will lock up funds raised during ICO in 3 tranches:
100.000 ETH - available for use right after the ICO,
100.000 ETH - unlock on the 12 months anniversary
and 100.000 ETH unlock on the 24 months anniversary
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

You are right, I am also not a fan of pre-sales with such a high minimum contribution, combined with the bonus. But you have to see it also from the perspective of the project. These investors with more than 100 ETH contribute a lot of money to the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
OK, with todays pre-sale let's see how this project is running.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I think car manufacturers will greatly benefit on this project considering the enormous amount of data that they can access from this platform, which in turn could be utilized as a basis to further improve their own products.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
is this project run after ICO which country or international. i want to know. what's future benefits? i liked project announcement with solid team work background.
We plan to deploy within the CarFix in 2quarter 2018, and then become independent of Carfix in 3quarter 2018. The first countries are Russia and United States.

Thank you Dev for give me good answer. i can confirm this project is promising project and solid team background. i can see here alot of people are going to interest in VLB project. i am also now interest. when will start ICO or pre-sale? is there also during sale bonus offers?

the presale starts today, read the first page or go to the VLB webseite for more infos. At the moment there is a min. invest of 100 ETH, but only on the presale periode.
Activity: 476

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I think a big project like this should come up with big partners.. just my thought
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 448
⚡️VLB Tokens pre-sale started today at 12:00 UTC! ⚡️
The pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to people looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain a 40% bonus (1ETH = 910VLB).

Please sign in at vlb.io to participate!
❗️How to create an account at vlb.io here https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-participate-in-vlb-ico-cd06fced1256

❗️How to create an Ethereum wallet:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-create-a-wallet-ce05555cb7d8

nice, but 100eth is, i am afraid, a little bit over my budget Smiley

i have to wait the regular sale to get into this project T_T"

interested to see counter. won't mind big whale in project. Nice project and looking long term perspective

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
⚡️VLB Tokens pre-sale started today at 12:00 UTC! ⚡️
The pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to people looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain a 40% bonus (1ETH = 910VLB).

Please sign in at vlb.io to participate!
❗️How to create an account at vlb.io here https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-participate-in-vlb-ico-cd06fced1256

❗️How to create an Ethereum wallet:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-create-a-wallet-ce05555cb7d8

nice, but 100eth is, i am afraid, a little bit over my budget Smiley

i have to wait the regular sale to get into this project T_T"

it is to much, but the price for the regular ico is also good. Now it is 40% bonus and the first 5 days in the ico is 30% Bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: