Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 80. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
⚡️VLB Tokens pre-sale started today at 12:00 UTC! ⚡️
The pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to people looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain a 40% bonus (1ETH = 910VLB).

Please sign in at vlb.io to participate!
❗️How to create an account at vlb.io here https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-participate-in-vlb-ico-cd06fced1256

❗️How to create an Ethereum wallet:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-create-a-wallet-ce05555cb7d8

nice, but 100eth is, i am afraid, a little bit over my budget Smiley

i have to wait the regular sale to get into this project T_T"
I know it's a pre-determined script and such, some people would love to see changes in that 100Eth, including me. Do not you think that this limits the participation quotas enough for this project, becoming something exclusive to a great mass?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
The pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to people looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain a 40% bonus (1ETH = 910VLB).

❗️How to create an account at vlb.io here https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-participate-in-vlb-ico-cd06fced1256

nice, but 100eth is, i am afraid, a little bit over my budget Smiley

i have to wait the regular sale to get into this project T_T"
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I have a question about token distribution.

20M Private Placement

This is your tokens? They will be locked for some time?

No, this is tokens for institutional investors. They woldn't be lock, but all of this institutional investors are our long-term partners of the project.

how many tokens you will have? They will be locked? For which period?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Is all information about vehicles saved using the vin code?

So how does all relevant information end up in the blockchain? does the car owner have to report everything?
Vin is the main ID for the car.

The car owner doesn't have to report, the info will be written in the blockchain as car comes to the services (by car service), after some part is installed (by supply and by car service), also if the car is sold to somebody else, etc.

Thanks!

So when someone is doing the service for their car at home, there's no way that information can get into the system?  

So your customer (who pays?) will be the car service provider or manufacturer, not the car owner?

Activity: 588

Good to know it started. Hope you will attract some big investors. Minimum big of 100 ETH is a bit too high for me.

i hope they post how much they raised on the pre-sale once it's done.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Good to know it started. Hope you will attract some big investors. Minimum big of 100 ETH is a bit too high for me.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Institutional investors won't be able to sell the token after the ICO, because they are bound to hold them. They can sell only after a certain period of time expires.
How do you mean - random distribution will help to avoid the dump?

Do you know for how long the tokens of the institutional investors will be vested?

As I sayed - They tokens wouldn't be lock, but all of this institutional investors are our long-term partners of the project

so they are not going to drop their investment in you, just after the distribution of the tokens when they hit the exchanges? or, are they maybe bound not to dump by contract?

Institutional investors won't be able to sell the token after the ICO, because they are bound to hold them. They can sell only after a certain period of time expires.

Do you know for how long the tokens of the institutional investors will be vested?

As I sayed - They tokens wouldn't be lock, but all of this institutional investors are our long-term partners of the project

I guess I misunderstood it then. They can still sell them then, right? Technically?
copper member

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

20M Private Placement

No, this is tokens for institutional investors. They woldn't be lock, but all of this institutional investors are our long-term partners of the project.

Then hopefully they will keep the tokens and not dumping them right after the sale

so there is a random distribution of the tokens to avoid a dump right after the ico?

Activity: 154

20M Private Placement

Then hopefully they will keep the tokens and not dumping them right after the sale

so there is a random distribution of the tokens to avoid a dump right after the ico?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

20M Private Placement

copper member
Activity: 364
When is the bounty campaign start

Its already running, you have the link on the first ann page.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley

Well, the bonus for the pre sale is 40% and it seems like you can still join the whitelist

BONUS 40%
PRE-SALE NOVEMBER 22-26

He needs 100 eth for it.

I wanted to join but it is too high for me.

Holy cow that is a lot of money. People can only join that if they make a group I guess. A group of 10 people could contribute 10 ETH each. I am not suggesting anything here, just having ideas

That's not a bad idea.. you would need an escrow for this. Else there would be 2 much trust-issues I guess.

It is better to wait for the crowdsale if we, as low budgeters people, wanted to take part on this project. Tbh, 100 eth is a big amount of money that I can't afford to lose.

Yes, 100ETH is indeed a huge amount for the average investor. But I like that we still can get a bonus of 30% in the early stage of the ICO which is not so much less than the whales bonus.
When is the bounty campaign start
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
First 6 days of crodsale have 30% bonus? This is almost the same  bonus like on pre-sale  Smiley

Well, the bonus for the pre sale is 40% and it seems like you can still join the whitelist

BONUS 40%
PRE-SALE NOVEMBER 22-26

He needs 100 eth for it.

I wanted to join but it is too high for me.

Holy cow that is a lot of money. People can only join that if they make a group I guess. A group of 10 people could contribute 10 ETH each. I am not suggesting anything here, just having ideas

You need to understand that 100 ETH it is a min bid at the pre-sale stage. At the ICO min bid = 1 ETH

With this bonus, early investors immediately after ICO will sell tokens cheaper to make a profit. And these sales will last a long time, the price of the tokens will go down. Small investors are not profitable to buy on ICO even with bonuses, especially in recent periods.

Latest  trend for whales is to buy tokens during pre-sale,  seems obvious to me,  I've seen this so many times already
Pages:
Jump to: