Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 43. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. I heard that platform’s team will provide users with educational material. Is it true?
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Strong Team. Working Product/MVP in Welltrado.com. Huge market and opportunity and in P2P lending. Clear usage of blockchain technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. When do you plan to enter the US market? And is such a solution planned in principle?
Activity: 266
Do not you think that you underestimate your competitors? In some cases, this can be a significant error.
Activity: 560
You talk about contact with 60% of the representatives of the European credit market. When will they start agreements with them?
We have agreements with the platforms that are listed on Welltrado.com
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. What criteria should the platform match to hit your aggregator? And will they change with the implementation of the detachment?
Activity: 406
You talk about contact with 60% of the representatives of the European credit market. When will they start agreements with them?
Activity: 378
 Hello. Have you ever thought about the existence of two parallel projects: first one would compatible with the crypto currencies, and the second would supports only Fiat?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. How long will a 20% bonus stay active?
5 days or until 10 million tokens are sold.
Activity: 210
Hello. How long will a 20% bonus stay active?
Activity: 39
Activity: 392
Good evening. Why do you think the level of p2p credit platforms supporting crypto-currencies is so low?
I believe that the whole thing is a low demand for crypto-loans, due to high volatility.
But you can just create a service where you will invest the crypt, and the borrower will receive the Fiat.
Yes, but before WellTrado, no one thought about the wide use of crypto-currency in the sphere of p2p lending, so the platform will have an incredibly high demand.
And it does not seem strange to you? Perhaps this decision has too many "pitfalls"?
The reason is not in this, but in the absence of innovative ideas in the financial sector. Many simply try to combine crypto-currencies and traditional services, rather than producing a qualitatively new product. In addition, the team steadily receives prizes at contests for the ICO, so I'm sure of their honesty.
Activity: 112
Good evening. Why do you think the level of p2p credit platforms supporting crypto-currencies is so low?
I believe that the whole thing is a low demand for crypto-loans, due to high volatility.
But you can just create a service where you will invest the crypt, and the borrower will receive the Fiat.
Yes, but before WellTrado, no one thought about the wide use of crypto-currency in the sphere of p2p lending, so the platform will have an incredibly high demand.
And it does not seem strange to you? Perhaps this decision has too many "pitfalls"?
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Do you rule out post-ICO if demand is high?
The team repeatedly stressed that after the additional release of tokens is completely excluded.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Do you rule out post-ICO if demand is high?
Activity: 252
When will the pre-sale start?
There wont be any pre-sale. This is a one-stage ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: