Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 45. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What’s the hard cap of the platform?
The sales will stop after t35 million tokens are sold.
Activity: 266
Are there any countries where the citizens cant buy the tokens within the frameworks of the ICO? If so,  where can I find the list?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

This can be a big project. With the hope for investment...
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hey. Let’s say the borrower have obtained the loan in cryptocurrency and its cost has dropped by several timed then. Who will refund the investor?
Activity: 364
What’s the hard cap of the platform?
Activity: 266
Who will manage the aggregator? I think that the ICO results will aloe u to hire several top managers.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Arent yr current partners against switch to blockchain? Or don’t they have voting right in such cases?
Activity: 180
Good afternoon! Awesome project. Even with a lot of competition out there, I think you can find your place on the market.
Activity: 336
Hello. Are u planning to hold post ICO?

As far as I know, such an option is completely excluded.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello. Are u planning to hold post ICO?
Activity: 378
Hello. Will it be possible to keep using other payment methods even after the tokens are implemented?
I think that the number of the options of replenishing of account have an impact on the convenience of use.
So will it be possible to replenish the account even with the help of a card?
U should ask the developers about this, but I think that  the options available for cryptocurrency and fiat investors will differ.
Is it fair? Everyone should have equal terms of use of WellTrado.
Sure, but don’t forget that move of fiat is significantly restricted by the current legislation.
in addition, the  net cost of transactions made with the help of cryptocurrencies is lower, so the cryptocurrency investors will have  better terms. However, it’s just my opinion.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Activity: 392
Hello. Will it be possible to keep using other payment methods even after the tokens are implemented?
I think that the number of the options of replenishing of account have an impact on the convenience of use.
U should ask the developers about this, but I think that  the options available for cryptocurrency and fiat investors will differ.
Sure, but don’t forget that move of fiat is significantly restricted by the current legislation.
Activity: 210
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Judging by the official site, the WellTrado team keeps traveling round the world. Perhaps it’s better to start to develop the product?
They’re performing a more important task – they promote the platform globally and increase the number of investors.

I think that an ordinary marketing campaign which is hold by every ICO nowadays  would perform this task successfully.

They aren’t effective. The tool gets depreciated when everyone uses it. Today there’s too much advertisement in search engines and other apps.
However, sure they shouldn’t refuse to use such methods. Although they aren’t very effective, but they offer the biggest coverage of the audience among the possible ones.

It depends how the ICOs structure the bonus pool and the quality requirements. Many projects just want as many people on board as possible, but most of these people aren't interested in seriously promoting the project in an effective manner.
Activity: 224
Hello. How can volatility of the rates of cryptocurrencies influence the loans? I just don’t want to give back more than I’ve borrowed.
Pages:
Jump to: