Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 44. (Read 34999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Is it rational to use such a scale project as yours for user lending? Perhaps u should reject this option?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
the timetable of coin sales is very clear with the allocation of coins that have been set at each phase of the sale of coins, does this project have a promotional program such as bounty campaign? and also how much the allocation of funds for it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Hey. Are u planning to enter the Chinese market in the future or is this option completely excluded?
By opening the branch in China and building the aggregator there.
Activity: 406
Hey. Are u planning to enter the Chinese market in the future or is this option completely excluded?
The team has won a competition among the ICO recently. Can u tell us what was the main prize?
50000 usd
Activity: 224
The team has won a competition among the ICO recently. Can u tell us what was the main prize?
Hello. Name please 3 platforms which u consider to be yr main competitors at the moment.
What share of the total income will be allocated to the development of the platform? I’m not against the fact that the company should receive income, but implementation if new technologies is more important by times.
You can find at the use of funds section: https://welltrado.io/
Activity: 238
What share of the total income will be allocated to the development of the platform? I’m not against the fact that the company should receive income, but implementation if new technologies is more important by times.
Activity: 238
When will the pre-sale start?
Activity: 266
Good evening. What share of the market are u planning to take during the 5 five years with the use of tokens  after the full-fledged launch of the project?
Activity: 364
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?

1 ETH = 1000 WTL and it’s written both on the site and in the topic. Be more careful in the future, pls.
Activity: 168
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Hello. I’d like to learn what’s the WellTrado plan for case if the growth paces of the p2p loan market will be significantly lower than they were expected to be?
Such an option is completely excluded. Even the global economists report stable growth.
U know, even the scientists and analytics can make mistakes, and I’m used to consider even the most unlikely and awful scenarios.
Even if the interest to p2p lending starts decreasing, the users of aggregator will still have an opportunity to invest in the platform’s lending, so they’re safe.
Excellent. And the last question: does anyone know whether the maximum amount of loans that I can get at once is limited?
Activity: 252
Hello. I’d like to learn what’s the WellTrado plan for case if the growth paces of the p2p loan market will be significantly lower than they were expected to be?
Such an option is completely excluded. Even the global economists report stable growth.
U know, even the scientists and analytics can make mistakes, and I’m used to consider even the most unlikely and awful scenarios.
Even if the interest to p2p lending starts decreasing, the users of aggregator will still have an opportunity to invest in the platform’s lending, so they’re safe.
The loan is a big market, of course, the block chain projects in this direction are also very many. What outstanding aspects of Welltrado can make it an opportunity to become the leader of this industry?
Activity: 252
Are there any countries where the citizens cant buy the tokens within the frameworks of the ICO? If so,  where can I find the list?
https://welltrado.io/welltrado-scores-a-deal-with-top-notch-partners-in-dubai
Pages:
Jump to: