Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 25. (Read 33427 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Wemark's Whitelist is Open!

*Attention*! Only whitelisted contributors will be able to participate in the crowdsale.
——————————
🔎 Token sale website:  https://tge.wemark.com/ 🔍
——————————
Token Sale:
👉🏻 Crowdsale starts June 7, 2018
👉🏻 Minimum and Max Contribution: will be announced before crowdsale starts
👉🏻 Soft cap: $1,500,000
👉🏻 Hard cap: $8,000,000
——————————
Do we need to do KYC to be able to get whitelisted on your website so I can purchase your tokens immediately after I got whitelisted?

KYC needs to be performed along with the Whitelisting process.
What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO? And you have a perfect design, by the way Smiley

Only ETH is accepted.
Thank you for your support!  Smiley
Another ICO with a utility token that is essential for the system to run, but is limited in supply and will be subject to market price swings.
How is that even supposed to work over the long term without the system grinding to a halt?

https://youtu.be/pwEnjfo3QIo?t=601

As their first use-case, Wemark Tokens will be used to license and access photos on Wemark’s
marketplace (wemark.com). As all the transactions on Wemark.com will be done through the
Wemark protocol, licensing photos on the marketplace will require the use of Wemark Tokens.
The tokens will enable direct transactions between photographers and customers, while using
Wemark’s protocol to reward Wemark for distributing the photo and other parties that helped to
promote the content (referrals) if applicable.

Our vision is a dedicated token to enable creators to get paid directly from customers and pay
for all the services related to creating, protecting and distributing their content. For example,
photographers will be able to hire models, buy equipment, and even pay for legal services (if and
when needed) using WMK.

Another step in the economy’s evolution is to enable fractional (or partial) ownership of content.
This means that creators will be able to “tokenize” their content and share its ownership with
other parties. Creators will be able to give a fraction of the ownership over their content (includ-
ing future revenue) for those who helped creating it (models, actors, editors, etc.) or for inves-
tors and early supporters in the form of crowdfunding.

Wemark will work continuously to develop new ways for the tokens to be used - within and
outside the limits of the protocol and Wemark’s products. More use cases are likely to be
announced (and added to this White Paper) before the TGE, and frequently after it ends.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

*Attention*! Only whitelisted contributors will be able to participate in the crowdsale.
——————————
——————————
Token Sale:
——————————
Do we need to do KYC to be able to get whitelisted on your website so I can purchase your tokens immediately after I got whitelisted?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO? And you have a perfect design, by the way Smiley
Activity: 55
Another ICO with a utility token that is essential for the system to run, but is limited in supply and will be subject to market price swings.
How is that even supposed to work over the long term without the system grinding to a halt?

https://youtu.be/pwEnjfo3QIo?t=601
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I really hope all the team involved in this project, will manage the project in earnest. so that this project can be a great success, because the project is indeed very good if it can be developed.
it will definitely be done by the team involved in this project because the peacock certainly wants the best too later, so the passion for all that this project can go according to its plan.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I really hope all the team involved in this project, will manage the project in earnest. so that this project can be a great success, because the project is indeed very good if it can be developed.
Activity: 476
Wemark tokens allow for both customers and photographers to become a part of the platform's economy and value. Wemark will be the first stock photography "agency" to utilise the zeitgeist blockchain technology in its marketplace.
Activity: 215
I'm not familar with that website but hopefully 96 scores is a good thing Cheesy
Activity: 95

——————————
——————————
Token Sale:
——————————
Activity: 252
ICO starts tomorrow can't wait to see how much it will be at the end. the hardcap isn't very huge so it's a good investement with nice potential ROI.
gl

no, the ICO does not begin tomorrow; we open whitelist tomorrow, ICO will begin 7th June
still long also Yes ICO at the start but this is a very mature preparation of project teams and I am sure when the ICO at the start makes the many investors who join in this project.
with its inception, the ICO is still a long time the team will surely prepare all of its maturely, and hopefully all goes well and achieves its future success.
I hope his preparation with the more mature project when ICO is conducted becomes easier get a lot of investors who join in this project.
let's support this project so that the ICO will take place smoothly in accordance with its plan and achieve targeted results, as this project deserves to be developed to succeed. and hopes that many investors will be interested in this project.
Activity: 462
keeping the value of a photo is a must do, wemark provides a license to keep it, I am enthusiastic, because this way is the best way to keep the characteristic value of a photo
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
ICO starts tomorrow can't wait to see how much it will be at the end. the hardcap isn't very huge so it's a good investement with nice potential ROI.
gl

no, the ICO does not begin tomorrow; we open whitelist tomorrow, ICO will begin 7th June
still long also Yes ICO at the start but this is a very mature preparation of project teams and I am sure when the ICO at the start makes the many investors who join in this project.
with its inception, the ICO is still a long time the team will surely prepare all of its maturely, and hopefully all goes well and achieves its future success.
I hope his preparation with the more mature project when ICO is conducted becomes easier get a lot of investors who join in this project.
Activity: 252
gl

Activity: 196
gl

Activity: 280
Wemark is the blockchain-based marketplace for digital content, starting with photos!  Cheesy
Activity: 95

——————————
🔎 Token sale website:  https://tge.wemark.com/ 🔍
——————————
Token Sale:
——————————
Activity: 166
gl

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
gl
Pages:
Jump to: