Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 26. (Read 33427 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 1
Hey everyone! Tai Kaish the Co-Founder & CEO at Wemark has just shared an article detailing a brief history of stock photography. Read here : https://medium.com/wemark-stories/a-brief-history-of-stock-photography-then-came-the-aggregators-part-2-a40bb75bbede
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I believe this is some kind of watermarking project, I think this project will be protecting the content of all the digital media with some kind of watermark, and it will be removed if the user paid for that media, And it's paid with Wemark coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Hello, yes, they are 3d renderings, also 3d models, images of processes, backgrounds, vfx images etc ... Actually, a render is a digitally created photograph.

I will be aware of this project, I think I can contribute at the same time to benefit the 3d community.
Thanks

We can help the community by spreading info about this project and supporting one like this will help a lot since its direct and full control over your works cutting middlemen in the process will gain more profits which most of it is aken up by agency
Activity: 95
I have 2 friends who are professionally engaged in photography, I will tell them about your project, I'm sure they will be interested in your project)

Thanks a lot for your support. Join our telegram channel here (and have your friends join too!):
https://t.me/wemark
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I have 2 friends who are professionally engaged in photography, I will tell them about your project, I'm sure they will be interested in your project)
Do you have prototype for wemark??

Yes - we have an alpha prototype. You can open your own account at www.wemark.com and try it with some of your photos.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Do you have prototype for wemark??
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Hello, I like your project, tell me how you could apply to a forum of about 80,000 active users and 300.000 images, (foro3d.com) Would this project work for 3d models? Thanks.

Hey Gothorum

We do start with photography but illustrations, vectors and other types of digital content will come soon after.
You are more than welcome to follow the development of this project on Telegram - https://t.me/wemark
Activity: 126
I believe this is a very serious project the content of the websites articles abaut this exchange is very interesting and looks promissing and it can be the next top crypto currency exchanger in the future
The idea of the project is very promising, minerals are highly valued. The capital is huge. Where can I get acquainted with the bounty campaign of the project?
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Hello, yes, they are 3d renderings, also 3d models, images of processes, backgrounds, vfx images etc ... Actually, a render is a digitally created photograph.

I will be aware of this project, I think I can contribute at the same time to benefit the 3d community.
Thanks
First Trading Ecosystem
Hello, I like your project, tell me how you could apply to a forum of about 80,000 active users and 300.000 images, (foro3d.com) Would this project work for 3d models? Thanks.
You mean digital rendered? I think its only for photography and thats the only difference from online photo stocks.
Activity: 97
You mean digital rendered? I think its only for photography and thats the only difference from online photo stocks.
In the beginning they are just focusing on photography, but this will be extended to other digital content later on.
First Trading Ecosystem
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Wemark announce a partnership with Cavan

Following last week's announcement about our partnership with Caia Image, we are more than proud to announce yet another agreement with one of the most renowned content suppliers in the world - Cavan Images.

As part of this partnership, approximately 100,000 images, belonging to more than 2,500 creators, will be uploaded onto Wemark's platform. Similar to our partnership with Caia, Wemark will enjoy exclusivity and will be the only blockchain company offering to license Cavan's photos.

Our partnerships with Caia and Cavan are the first steps in Wemark's strategy of onboarding the leading entities of the stock industry at a very early stage.   

This partnership that we are announcing today, together with the 100,000 images that come with it, is a huge leap towards launching a rich and contemporary collection that will make for a true alternative to big stock agencies - from day one.

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
First Trading Ecosystem
I have lots of friends who is photography inclined and I must say theyre gonna like this one! No middlemen and its like having your photos being bargained by middlemen on their website is quite confusing. But securing these Images should be a top priority since art is an expensive thing in the first place. Im gonna recommend this to them.
Activity: 251
Wemark is a great addition to the blockchain community, the artists are happy, the consumers are happy and Wemark is also happy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
ICO will start in 5 days and last 2 weeks after whitelisting period so be ready ppl Smiley
it's a nice working project so there is no big risk investing here. not many ICO last less than 1 month but no need of that most of people investing early and there will be less difference in ETH price between day 1 and last day so it's better for ETH holders
Pages:
Jump to: