Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 10. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its full realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait
Activity: 214
As far as I understand WIN users have to pass identity verification, is that correct?
Activity: 199
What is a minimum and maximum duration of one session between the Expert and the Customer?
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Many projects are positioned as "revolutionary", but this is just bragging. WhenHub is a truly skillful integration of existing technologies with a blockchain and it's much more valuable for real people with real needs.
Activity: 213
Tell us more about Opt-in commission for increase exposure on WhenSense sites. What is the amount of this commission?
Activity: 207
To build a whole knowledge-based ecosystem is very challenging and labour-intensive, but I believe that WhenHub team is able to do it!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Can we communicate with Consultants and Customers from all over the world? Or the app has some limitations?
Activity: 193
It's great that as an Expert you can find new projects and be sure you will get paid for your work via the smart contract. But I have one question: will I get payment for my work by WHEN tokens only? I can not choose currency for my, so to say, salary?
Activity: 119
You claimed that geostreaming and geofencing will be used to determine if the meeting occurred successfully based on proximity of the two parties. But I'm afraid that some miscalculating may occur sometimes... How are you going to prevent such problems?
Activity: 23
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 41
Is Whenhub app friendly to newbies who are unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 195
Could you clarify how Interface mobile app will determine if the meeting has occurred or not? What if the duration of the interactivity is less than 15 minutes?
Activity: 198
For me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in it. I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success
Activity: 126
If expert fails to be present for the scheduled session, what will happen with the amount of tokens I bid?
Activity: 176
So is this something like an online people marketplace?
Activity: 200
If I am correct about this, WhenHub Interface is just one component of WIN ecosystem. What are other components of the ecosystem and what purposes do they serve? Why do you need a whole ecosystem not just application?
Activity: 184
For what WhenHub API will be used?
Activity: 194
I advise you to invest in this project only if you like the concept and want to support developers. I don't think it's a good token to speculate for profit. The purpose of this project is to create a really convenient knowledge-based ecosystem but not just create an another useless token.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I agree with the app developers that international billing and most of the payment service are difficult and very time-consuming, especially if you want to pay for 15 minute talk. WhenHub interface offers a truly easy solution for such issues.
Activity: 217
If my phone number and address are not shared with experts so how can I set an in-person appointment with them?
Pages:
Jump to: