Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 8. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
I really like bidding system, because it allow Experts to earn more money for their knowledge
Activity: 207
The WhenHub Interface app makes it easy for two persons to meet in-person for a limited duration of time based on an underlying blockchain contract.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
What other apps or products do you plan to develop and implement after the successful release of WhenHub?
Activity: 193
The WhenHub Interface app makes it easy for two persons to connect virtually, similar to many chat apps. But Interface app specifically controls the duration of the interaction based on an underlying blockchain contract
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Ethereum blockchain integrated into this project provides new level of security of all transactions
Activity: 195
How customers can be confident that the person they will be interfacing with is who they claim to be and has the requisite qualifications?
Activity: 198
One of the best features of this project is that WhenSense listings are geo-targeted so there’s a better time zone, culture and language fit with the audience.
Activity: 126
What info will be shown on SME profiles? Will there be Customer profiles as well?
Activity: 176
Will I be able to write a review about an Expert whom I communicated with?
Activity: 200
Is there any documentation required for me to register as SME? Something that confirms my qualification and experience?
Activity: 184
Will there be a rating system for experts?
Activity: 194
Has the WhenHub app a built-in wallet? I can't install the app right now to check it by myself
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Can I specify a few areas of expertise in my SME profile?
Activity: 217
Suppose I'm an expert in some very narrow area. So I can eternally wait for a request for a consultation. What can I do in such a situation?
Activity: 131
Will there be notifications about someone is holding my time slot? I also think it could be useful to make reminders about future sessions.
Activity: 205
WIN would allow buyers to locate, verify, interact with, and pay for an SME’s time, without friction and with the convenience of a mobile application.
Activity: 181
So if I'm an expert I need to create a free time slots schedule on the WhenHub app and just wait until someone is in need of my consultation?
Activity: 187
will any third-party advertising be placed in your WhenHub application?
Activity: 213
The information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify on which languages do you plan to translate it?
Activity: 214
Feels good to be amongst this amazing community of WhenHub supporters Cool
Pages:
Jump to: