Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 5. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
hey, i downloaded the app and sadly when I try and find an expert, the iOS app crashes (what is happening?)
I'm going to try to launch the app on my friend’s phone, I guess everything is going to be ok with that
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
my opinion that it is a great solution for people who dont have much time to ask their family or friends or maybe colleagues as well as spend hours surfing the net searching for the answer
Activity: 155
I would like to say that he idea seems quite challenging but achievable anyway, especially with such experienced team who have already done a REALLY huge work.
Activity: 155
WIN platform looks like the easiest service to get necessary knowledge of any kind directly from people specializing on various fields i guess
Activity: 186
Payment for the consultation is guaranteed by smart contract, no paperwork or billing is involved and there's no need to wait long to get your payment. Great news for folks who want to be experts! Grin
Activity: 214
Is this something like online marketplace?
WIN is NOT an online people marketplace where customers post projects and experts bid to work on those projects by performing tasks. In fact, it is the exact opposite.
Activity: 199
I also think it could be useful to make reminders about future sessions
Activity: 146
Is this something like online marketplace?
Activity: 213
Frankly speaking I hope that over time an ecosystem of applications and service providers that build upon the WhenHub API and the WhenHub Interface Network is going to deliver new and innovative smart contract-based solutions to business problems!
Activity: 207
WINs goal is to extend the API so other app developers can take advantage of the network and WHEN Tokens to create applications
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Is Interface app multilingual? What languages are supported?
Activity: 193
People can pay for the SME’s time without friction and with the convenience of a mobile application using digital utility tokens
Activity: 119
What this project is about?
This is the platform where experts can post their available and unbillable time slots and customers can bid to interact with the expert during that time slot for the purpose of knowledge transfer
Activity: 195
What this project is about?
Activity: 198
I wanna ask if this is become possible to teach lessons via this platform? If I'm for example Spanish teacher. Is it appropriate? Could someone answer?
Activity: 126
The main reason to participate in this ICO is great market potential coz the freelancing market is really huge and it is valued at 1 $ trillion in the U.S.
Activity: 176
One of the best features of this project is that WhenSense listings are geo-targeted so there’s a better time zone, culture and language fit with the audience. It seems to be really cool Cool
Activity: 200
I wanted to know what WIN will allow buyers to do and I realized that it would allow buyers to locate, verify, interact with, and pay for an SME’s time, without friction and with the convenience of a mobile application I was totally excited when I found it out.
Activity: 184
It's a great opportunity to share our knowledge and monetize our unbilled time
Activity: 194
I want to try WhenHub app as soon as possible! Because I need a consultation on finance management. I am sure it’s going to be great
Pages:
Jump to: