Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 11. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
How can I buy WHEN Tokens? Please explain because I don't understand…
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
What kinds of connecting consumers to experts are available now? Only video calls?
Activity: 181
The WIN ecosystem let Consultants to monetize their time that would be otherwise unbilled and just wasted.
Activity: 187
Thanks to blockchain, each transaction is impervious to manipulation, so it guarantees the payment will be done.
Activity: 213
The concept of the project seems very promising to me. Please tell me when will the token go to the exchange?
Activity: 214
One of the main advantages of this platform is that it's aiming to eliminate billing and invoicing for micro-contracts.
Activity: 144
If you want to get acquainted with MVP app interface and basic functionality just look through this https://www.whenhub.com/posts/full-speed-ahead-for-interface-app/
Activity: 216
Could you tell us more about Real-time matching system?
Activity: 208
Early enrollment conditions for experts are just amazing. The benefits are Top Ranking for 60 Days, Beta App Access, Blockchain Pioneer Profile Badge! If you consider yourself an expert in something - don't miss that chance!
Activity: 153
There is more and more need for qualified experts in the world, so this project will motivate people to actualize their knowledge, share advice and strive to learn as much as possible.
Activity: 213
There is so much to explore, and when you can use this app to talk to experts in their professional fields, it could really help people out. So I believe this project will be in demand.
Activity: 149
The Interface app is already ready to go - it's a great advantage of this project Cool
Activity: 201
What is the next team is going to do after the ICO?? What is the next milestone in the project after ICO??
Activity: 228
Nowadays' attempts to use the advantages of blockchain technology are very interesting. As I found out this project I felt the great possibilities of blockchain technology once again. If such projects will develop further it will prove that we is able to apply blockchain technology in various fields.
Activity: 162
If the session between the Expert and the Customer was terminated early by mutual consent how the Interface app could determine was the session successful or not?
Activity: 218
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 220
How will you guys deal with privacy and security of your customers and experts?
Do you also have a short overview about that on your project?
Activity: 156
This looks like a very promising project, team works on the very demanded concept of time-based knowledge monetizing ecosystem. I think whentokens will gain huge value in the future as the app comes into use and also the investors of the project will earn huge profit from this.
Activity: 225
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company officially registered somewhere?
Activity: 238
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Pages:
Jump to: