Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 14. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Are you going to add exchange feature to your website/app in the future?
Activity: 220
I'd like to get an advice from personal trainer and a nutritionist. I hope that WhenHub Interface app could help me with that.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Is it possible to buy whentoken right now? Please clarify
Activity: 225
Very cool app, enjoyed the intro during the launch. Finally, a way to put all of this expert knowledge to profit!
Activity: 238
As for experts - how could they confirm that they are real experts? how can we be assured of their competency?
Activity: 148
Icobench claimed that your ICO has ended on 31st Dec 2017. Is this a second round of ICO? I'm a bit confused… Huh
Activity: 233
Do I understand correctly, that WIN platform is only for knowledge transfer but not for any tasks or any types of real work?
Activity: 41
How can customers be sure that there are real experts? Is there any verification system?
Activity: 70
Great concept! With the WhenHub Interface anyone will be able to quickly and easily find experts and connect with them.
Activity: 133
Could experts set their own price for their consultation or the price will be determined only by bidding system?
Activity: 155
Hi, I'd like to be an expert (I have a degree in psychology). What can I do to fill in my time slots quickly? Is there any way to invite/attract customers?
Activity: 186
If the customer and the expert are in different countries, is it possible for them to connect?
Activity: 214
How can I set an appointment with expert and talk about all the details (to coordinate our timetables for example)?
Also how such in person appointments will be controlled in terms of payment?
Activity: 199
What is Surety amount of tokens? For what is it needed?
Activity: 205
Time and Knowledge are the most valuable things nowadays, and this project can help people to save their time and get needed information quick and easy Wink
Activity: 146
Can you guarantee any whentoken price growth?
Activity: 213
I'm concerned about legal issues. Is it legal to earn money using WIN platform?
Activity: 207
No one can guarantee anything. But I think the app will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
How will the two-way video stream function be realized?
Activity: 193
If the call was interrupted how the system would count duration of the interactivity?
Pages:
Jump to: