Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 15. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
What about customer support or issues resolving? Whom can I contact in case of dispute with expert or if failure of the application occurs?
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
WhenHub Interface Network integrating scheduling, geostreaming, video communication and Ethereum smart contracts to make the world’s first time-based knowledge monetizing ecosystem.
Activity: 198
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs.
Customers will pay experts for their time and help - so it's win-win situation Wink
Activity: 126
Can you tell about other functions which you plan to add in later releases of the app?
Activity: 176
What if I'm not satisfied by the expert consultation, if it turns out useless for me? Can I claim a refund?
Activity: 200
Hello. Can you explain all details about in person appointment with experts? It's not always convenient to use video calls or text.
Activity: 140
do you already have that mobile app?
Activity: 119
Consultants must be English speakers or it is possible to council on other languages?
Activity: 63
Merit: 15
Sounds interesting...who do you see as being your main target consumers to begin with? Will you be charging ongoing commission fees?
Activity: 195
Will your service use whentoken only? Or fiat money too? 
Activity: 198
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't be a problem?
Activity: 126
Experts have to pay commission like all freelancers? Commission will be charged in tokens?
Activity: 176
What functions are available in beta?
Activity: 200
I was glad to know that experts in this ecosystem are in a privileged position and that's relief after disrespect I was faced on some online people marketplaces.
Activity: 184
WhenHub has nice website and they have very cool idea of creating knowledge-based ecosystem, I believe it will be huge success
Activity: 194
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. WhenHub will allow people find qualified experts of all kinds all over the world and communicate with them any time
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Could you briefly explain what the tokens will be used for?

The Interface mobile app makes it easy for users to make a video call with Experts on just about any topic. The tokens are used to pay the Experts for their time. The Experts can in turn use the tokens to pay other Experts (since an Expert on topic X, might want help on topic Y), or they can exchange them for fiat (we plan on listing with exchanges in April).

And how much users ,ust pay to this experts? And who is this experts? Add more actual and detail info about project
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
What my personal info will be displayed on the app? Can other users view my phone number or address?
Activity: 217
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
Activity: 131
You claimed that payments will be made in WHEN tokens. But if I have only fiat is it possible to automatically exchange it to WHEN token just before the smart contract is placed?
Pages:
Jump to: