Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 17. (Read 1141 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Hi, do you have a separate Bounty thread?
Activity: 208
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
I just read the Nik Kalyani's article and found out that early users will be granted tokens to users for completing specific actions such as creating account, referring other users, completing a transaction etc. If I join now, will I be rewarded as well?
Activity: 213
As far as I understand, the core functions of WhenHub Interface Network are already developed. But when do you plan the main release to show us full functionality?
Activity: 149
What I like about this project is that I'm investing in real existing product, not just the "great idea" or ethereal concept of another startup. It's a rare situation for nowadays ICOs to offer investors a real product.
Activity: 201
WhenHub Interface is a mobile app for connecting consumers to experts.
This service will ease the consulting process and save a great amount of time for both sides.
Activity: 228
It's a great opportunity to earn some additional money for giving advice in the field you competent in Wink
Activity: 162
What kind of experts is your target audience? Are there any restrictions?
For example, doctors because health issues are the most serious issues and bad advice might harm one's health...
copper member
Activity: 17
Please clarify will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?

No, anyone can purchase tokens simply by creating a user account using their email address or with social authentication (Google, LinkedIn).

Since the company has a working product in the App Store and Play Store with thousands of users, it is a utility token and therefore does not require KYC procedures that security tokens might be subject to.
copper member
Do you have some video or something about how it works?

Sure, here is a great video of co-founder and Dilbert creator Scott Adams explaining how the app works and taking a live call during a Periscope session: https://youtu.be/QRPlf_0c_s4

For more information and to participate in the ICO: https://interface.whenhub.com
copper member
Could you briefly explain what the tokens will be used for?

The Interface mobile app makes it easy for users to make a video call with Experts on just about any topic. The tokens are used to pay the Experts for their time. The Experts can in turn use the tokens to pay other Experts (since an Expert on topic X, might want help on topic Y), or they can exchange them for fiat (we plan on listing with exchanges in April).
Activity: 218
WhenHub Interface is in the beta stage now, right?
Activity: 220
Please clarify will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?
Activity: 156
Is there any rating system or reviews on experts?
It would be useful for consumers to see how an expert is evaluated by the community
Activity: 225
Do you have some video or something about how it works?
Activity: 238
I like this project because this affects an important areas of peoples life. For example, one is the consulting categories listed on the WP is Mental Health. Often people with mental health issues can't afford psychotherapist, so maybe it would be more affordable for them to have a consultation on WIN platform.
Activity: 148
Could you briefly explain what the tokens will be used for?
Activity: 233
It is a great solution for independent workers, who want to monetize their time and share their knowledge while receiving a decent payment
Activity: 42
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Activity: 21
This is really a good project and I have followed it.
Pages:
Jump to: