Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 3. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
This is one of the best project as far as i can see, I admit  it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Honestly I guess it is Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with the WIN ecosystem
Activity: 214
Time is always money and especially when you are freelancer so I'm happy to know that with WhenHub I have an opportunity to transfer my knowledge and give people advice and get additional income from that
Activity: 199
I understood that WhenHub Interface will greatly help to optimize and monetize working hours for knowledge professionals
Activity: 146
Interesting and in other words very needed project. We will see its full realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And all we need is only to trust and wait am I right? as i said before this project is quite extraordinary, I have never seen any similar projects. So it means higher the chances of success
Activity: 213
i think that many projects are positioned as "revolutionary", but this is just bragging Roll Eyes
Activity: 207
it is very challenging and labour-intensive to build a whole knowledge-based ecosystem, but I am inclined to believe that WhenHub team is able to do it
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
It's really great that as an Expert you can find a lot of new projects and also you can be sure you will get paid for your work via the smart contract
Activity: 193
I was absolutely glad to know that experts in this ecosystem are in a privileged position and that's relief after disrespect I was faced on some online people marketplaces
Activity: 119
I want to say that WhenHub has nice website and they have quite  cool idea of creating knowledge-based ecosystem, and I believe it will be huge success , I hope
Activity: 195
The purpose of this project is to create a really convenient knowledge-based ecosystem but not just create an another useless token. Moreover It doesn’t look like useless platform.
Activity: 198
I advise you to invest in this project only if you like the concept and want to support developers. I don't think it's a good token to speculate for profit
Activity: 126
I absolutely  agree with the app developers that international billing and most of the payment service are difficult and very time-consuming, especially if you want to pay for 15 minute talk. WhenHub interface offers a truly easy solution for such issues
Activity: 176
Thanks to blockchain, each transaction is impervious to manipulation, so it guarantees the payment will be done.
Activity: 200
Early enrollment conditions for experts are just amazing. The benefits are Top Ranking for 60 Days, Beta App Access, Blockchain Pioneer Profile Badge! If you consider yourself an expert in something - don't miss that chance!
Activity: 184
Everyone see that There is more and more need for qualified experts in the world, so this project will so to say motivate people to actualize their knowledge, share advice and strive to learn as much as possible
Activity: 194
There is so much to explore, and when you can use this app to talk to experts in their professional fields, it could really help people out. i am excited with this idea! So I believe this project will be in demand
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
The Interface app is already ready to go - it's a great advantage of this project , like it
Activity: 217
Nowadays' attempts to use the advantages of blockchain technology are very interesting.  As I found out this project I felt the great possibilities of blockchain technology once again. If such projects will develop further it will prove that we is able to apply blockchain technology in various fields.
Activity: 131
i would like to point out that ehis looks like a very promising project, team works on the very demanded concept of time-based knowledge monetizing ecosystem
Pages:
Jump to: