Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WHEN Token ICO and product launch (Dilbert creator is co-founder) - page 4. (Read 1095 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I  am sure WIN ecosystem has many advantages over existing online marketplaces for freelancers, so that’s why  I believe that people will greatly appreciate your project.
Activity: 181
I'm sure that this app will bring a lot of benefits to all customers and experts and it will become very popular in the near future. Wish you luck
Activity: 187
One of my friend told me about this project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for knowledge-related projects for a while and this is what i am really looking for. I truly believe that WIN ecosystem would be a successful one. Why not? I will keep coming back here to keep track of its progress.
Activity: 213
I just read the Nik Kalyani's article and found out that early users will be granted tokens to users for completing specific actions such as creating account, referring other users, completing a transaction and so forth and so on and  I won’t miss this opportunity!
Activity: 214
You know The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. WhenHub will allow people find qualified experts all over the world and communicate with them any time
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
The WIN lets independent workers and consultants monetize unbillable time slots in their schedule. This allows them to ensure consistent income
Activity: 216
I think this service will be convenient and beneficial for both Consultants and Customers, its my own opinion
Activity: 208
I am thankful for WIN ecosystem! experts are able connect with customers for business transactions and maximize their income potential and it is wonderful
Activity: 153
I wanna say that I wouldn't mind to get some additional  info about downshifting so I would like to use Whenhub interface application to connect with people who have such experience though...
Activity: 213
Their smart contracts used for payment make the process fast, easy and most importantly secure, so experts can be sure that payment is guaranteed
Activity: 149
It's good to know that such app as WhenHub Interface can help me to find an expert
Activity: 201
One of the most incredible thing about WHenHub is that Interface app uses blockchain and smart contract technology to help optimize and monetize working hours for knowledge professionals
Activity: 228
Sometimes I want to find a trustworthy and knowledgeable consultant. it's a very difficult task especially if you're in a hurry and your time and budget are limited. That's why I support WhenHub Wink
Activity: 162
As far as I understand, the core functions of WhenHub Interface Network are already developed. But when do you plan the main release to show us full functionality?
Activity: 218
WhenHub Interface app makes it so to say easy for two persons to connect virtually, similar to many chat apps. BUT the Interface app specifically controls the duration of the interaction based on blockchain contract
Activity: 220
they really made a platform which everybody will like and it's new to their sight. The team gives effort and time just to make the project beautiful and useful
Activity: 156
well i can say that the concept offered in this project desperately good, hopefully over time this project will gain a lot of support from everyone. success for this project
Activity: 225
I think Verification system must be very serious! It's great that WIN will use industry-standard identity, credit, driver and criminal records for verification.
Activity: 238
I personally would like to get any advice from personal trainer and a nutritionist.
At least I hope that WhenHub Interface app could help me with that.
Activity: 148
This project is useful because with it experts are able to monetize gaps in their schedule and increase their income significantly
Pages:
Jump to: