Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 8. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
People will be interested in the platform only if the cryptocurrency will be in demand.

I am sure that soon the cryptocurrency will definitely be in demand. Need some kind of catalyst.
Activity: 130
People will be interested in the platform only if the cryptocurrency will be in demand.
Activity: 182
The project will serve as a platform for conducting interviews and selecting the best candidates for performing any work.
The customer specifically sets out his task and responsibilities for the performer, which will reduce the many misunderstandings of the by the subjects of the employment relationship.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I think that all WORK performers will undergo the procedure of verification, reviews, quality control of the work and the lines of their implementation.
All performers will undergo an identity verification procedure.
copper member
You talk about the performer, but what about the client? Is there a guarantee that the client will receive his money if the order is not executed in full or in the specified lines?
Secure transactions are provided on the platform, if the performer does not perform the task or performs, but badly, the customer can send a request to arbitration where disputes are resolved
Activity: 2
I've some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they didn't raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
copper member
I am interested in this project, so that makes me want to know more about them and details, then I try to open the site to them, but it is not available, whether they've been long gone or are under repair?
At the moment, the site is under reconstruction, you can find all the detailed information from our social networks, links on the first page
Activity: 59
How many languages will the service work in?
The team is going to implement the project around the world, I think Russian and English will be exactly
I think in which country the office of the project will be created in such language and the service will work.
If the project reaches great heights in development, I think it will not be a problem for the team, even for 100 languages to translate.
copper member
The project is quite a long time in the market, when will the test version?

Planned this quarter, the team does everything to create a quality product, but it takes time
brand new
Activity: 0
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
copper member
Has the platform ever been launched at all? Or did it all stop?

A test version of the platform will be launched soon. The team is working hard on the product
Activity: 98
How many languages will the service work in?
The team is going to implement the project around the world, I think Russian and English will be exactly
copper member
And when are you going to publish the beta version of the platform, when will the opportunity to try the functionality?

The team is working hard on the dough version to release on time.
Activity: 2
Greetings, all. Do I need to pass КYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your plan, what does it mean??
copper member
How much work is currently associated with cryptocurrency? I think not so much ...

The platform is aimed at finding work in different areas
Activity: 102
How much work is currently associated with cryptocurrency? I think not so much ...

No, I can’t imagine that a plumber would fix me a faucet for payment in bitcoins, this can not be))

In the future, everything will be possible and it will be)) But now the realities are very different and it’s impossible to say that it will be like this and not otherwise.

The future is not very predictable and cannot be determined. There are reasons that may have a significant impact on the development of this area in the future.

How much money was raised on ICO? Was softcap compiled?

I understand that they did not collect softcap. But they launched the development of the platform. I do not know what they will come to))

If they will develop a platform, they will come to success. Well, if not, then we are waiting for a sad lot, like so many others ...
Activity: 124

No, I can’t imagine that a plumber would fix me a faucet for payment in bitcoins, this can not be))

In the future, everything will be possible and it will be)) But now the realities are very different and it’s impossible to say that it will be like this and not otherwise.

The future is not very predictable and cannot be determined. There are reasons that may have a significant impact on the development of this area in the future.

I understand that they did not collect softcap. But they launched the development of the platform. I do not know what they will come to))
Activity: 14
This business has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this business. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 130

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: