Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 9. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
How much work is currently associated with cryptocurrency? I think not so much ...

No, I can’t imagine that a plumber would fix me a faucet for payment in bitcoins, this can not be))

In the future, everything will be possible and it will be)) But now the realities are very different and it’s impossible to say that it will be like this and not otherwise.

The future is not very predictable and cannot be determined. There are reasons that may have a significant impact on the development of this area in the future.
Activity: 42
How much work is currently associated with cryptocurrency? I think not so much ...

No, I can’t imagine that a plumber would fix me a faucet for payment in bitcoins, this can not be))

In the future, everything will be possible and it will be)) But now the realities are very different and it’s impossible to say that it will be like this and not otherwise.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1

Activity: 56
Activity: 135
Personally, I like startups that will help people earn money, not pennies, but really make a profit!

Agree with you. If a person will have the desire to make money - he will earn. And such services will help him do it faster.

I don't even know who is using cryptocurrency now? I think that units. And these people do not buy food for it, and transferred to Fiat

I think that it is. Now only a small number of people use cryptocurrency as a means of payment. And it hinders the development of the platform.

What hinders the development of the whole sphere is the fact that fat uncles do not want to allow people to be free.
Personally, I like startups that will help people earn money, not pennies, but really make a profit!

Agree with you. If a person will have the desire to make money - he will earn. And such services will help him do it faster.

I don't even know who is using cryptocurrency now? I think that units. And these people do not buy food for it, and transferred to Fiat

I think that it is. Now only a small number of people use cryptocurrency as a means of payment. And it hinders the development of the platform.
Activity: 130

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's good that the application will be available on the smartphone, convenient use will solve many problems in development in the future.
Yes, need to use all the levers, the competition is too big, but it is possible to win a good position.
Activity: 102

Merit: 10
Activity: 59
It's good that the application will be available on the smartphone, convenient use will solve many problems in development in the future.
Activity: 42
And when are you going to publish the beta version of the platform, when will the opportunity to try the functionality?

As far as I know, the development is now frozen, until better times.
Activity: 98
If you have free time, you can sell it to people who do not have much, you need to become a performer.
I agree, quite adequate service will turn out, many who will use the service, a good job can be obtained.
Now many people are willing to work, especially impressive that you can do only what you like.
The main thing is to earn credibility, both to the executors of the work and to the project as a whole. I think after the release of the beta version it will be possible to draw conclusions.
And when are you going to publish the beta version of the platform, when will the opportunity to try the functionality?
I would say that these are exceptions to the rules, usually it all remains at the fantasy level. Although everything can be.

If you constantly refer to the fact that “everything can be”, suddenly the moment will come when the project will be at the broken trough! Therefore, they must try our best!

I believe that people should appreciate what they have and use the moments that fate provides. I appreciate freelance platform in the future, everything is ahead.
Activity: 56
I would say that these are exceptions to the rules, usually it all remains at the fantasy level. Although everything can be.

If you constantly refer to the fact that “everything can be”, suddenly the moment will come when the project will be at the broken trough! Therefore, they must try our best!
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Well, people are more and more interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency))
Activity: 130
I think that in the case of active use of cryptocurrency - such platforms will be very necessary.
Well, this is only if people actively use cryptocurrency in their daily lives. Which almost eliminates this possibility ...

Until people start to use cryptocurrency at the level of fiat money - the project will not be able to gain popularity ...

Yes, on the one hand, this is true, but on the other hand, if the idea is enjoyed by crypto enthusiasts, half the work will be done))
Now is the time. It is necessary for the project to have a reliable team and idea, and only then the community will like it.

Yes, this is a long way, not every team can go through it with head held high and achieve success. Although some guys manage to reach Olympus even with empty pockets))
Pages:
Jump to: