Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 7. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
What do you think about the ability to do any work, and get paid for cryptocurrency?

I'm not sure that most people are willing to work this way. Although for me it is a very profitable cooperation.

I agree, I would even get paid in bitcoins. But not yet offered))

I think that in 5 years we will have a choice. And whoever wants to - will receive payment for his work in cryptocurrency. This is a simple matter, the main thing is to try and work!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
What do you think about the ability to do any work, and get paid for cryptocurrency?

I'm not sure that most people are willing to work this way. Although for me it is a very profitable cooperation.

I agree, I would even get paid in bitcoins. But not yet offered))
Activity: 59
Each investor has his own investment strategy. The main thing is that they support projects and buy tokens directly from companies, and not just on stock exchanges.
At the beginning of the year the team will release a beta version, and people will immediately understand, and at the development stage it is always difficult to believe in the project.
Yes, I'm also waiting for testing, I like the service and hope for the success of the project.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
On the service will be held actions and competitions for users, allowing you to receive valuable prizes?
I think they will, it will serve the popularity of the service and will attract many new users.
Such bonuses should be made for both performers and active clients. This method will accurately take the results to the development.
Activity: 42
He probably wants such options that would be convenient for him. And those that are not satisfied)))
Every person seeks to find something better. And it's hard to please everyone too))

Well, it already depends on the specific case. People themselves determine what is interesting and what is not.

That's just the work you should always bring to the end)))
He probably wants such options that would be convenient for him. And those that are not satisfied)))
Every person seeks to find something better. And it's hard to please everyone too))

Well, it already depends on the specific case. People themselves determine what is interesting and what is not.
Activity: 8
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Activity: 102
Activity: 42
Well, such a life has gone now, everyone wants to earn money in the easiest and fastest way possible. I think that this will not change ...

Perhaps in the future, the guys will resume work, because now it is not known at all. I would like to believe it

Believe what exactly? Perhaps you can find platforms that are already working, as well as time-tested.
Maybe all is not so bad. The growth of the crypt is not soon, many projects will have time to complete the development.

And this is where it belongs?)) Let them do it to the end, because nobody forbids them to do anything even in a growing market))

I think that we need to wait a little bit, then the market will show us a positive trend. And the projects will develop better))
I don’t even know, the market is not particularly predictable now. I'm not sure that you can expect something good ...

Of course, you can expect good news from the market. The only other question is when)) In the near future, nothing good will definitely come out))
Activity: 33
People still do not quite understand the benefits of using cryptocurrency. In the future, they will regret the missed opportunity))

Well, we'll see, for the time being, I'm not sure that anyone will regret not taking advantage of the platform.
I think he meant the big picture. People will regret not having met with cryptocurrency before.
Activity: 124
People still do not quite understand the benefits of using cryptocurrency. In the future, they will regret the missed opportunity))

Well, we'll see, for the time being, I'm not sure that anyone will regret not taking advantage of the platform.
Activity: 182
For the performers, this service is also one of the best - it is optimal for searching for orders, gaining experience, working out ratings and portfolio.
Activity: 67
Private performers do not have office, advertising, salaries and other expenses that service companies usually include in their services.
Activity: 135
Are you going to launch a bounty program in the near future?
Activity: 135
People will be interested in the platform only if the cryptocurrency will be in demand.

I am sure that soon the cryptocurrency will definitely be in demand. Need some kind of catalyst.

Yes, that's just what can serve as a catalyst - I do not know. Probably so far there are no objective reasons for this.

Objective reasons are not always needed, very often it is enough just to rely on good luck.
Activity: 56
People will be interested in the platform only if the cryptocurrency will be in demand.

I am sure that soon the cryptocurrency will definitely be in demand. Need some kind of catalyst.

Yes, that's just what can serve as a catalyst - I do not know. Probably so far there are no objective reasons for this.
Pages:
Jump to: