Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 92. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
if this is true when your coin will be listing on the stock market, it seems interesting, I want to wait for your coins to be in stock, of course with a fantastic price
According to the idea, the listing on cryptocurrency exchanges will be carried out after the ICO, so all projects are received.
I have met some projects that did not hold an ICO at all, but their tokens were already traded on crypto-currency exchanges.
This is a rarity, but I also met such projects, most often, they did not bring their investors large profits - this is a losing strategy.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Everyone would want authenticity, a good mechanism. good planning of the WORK Coin project
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Even the project has just started, but it already making an agreement to get listed on an exchange.
I think that is a good move to have that thing started early.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
if this is true when your coin will be listing on the stock market, it seems interesting, I want to wait for your coins to be in stock, of course with a fantastic price
According to the idea, the listing on cryptocurrency exchanges will be carried out after the ICO, so all projects are received.
I have met some projects that did not hold an ICO at all, but their tokens were already traded on crypto-currency exchanges.
Activity: 182
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I would join the project as a customer, what bonuses can I get if I compare your site with competitors?
When buying, you will get discounts: 1-5 hours ICO will be mega sale tokens with 50% discount. 5-10 hours ICO with 30% discount.
Will the tokens be equivalent to securities in the future? What about the payment of dividends to all holders of Coin WORK?
Activity: 168
I would join the project as a customer, what bonuses can I get if I compare your site with competitors?
When buying, you will get discounts: 1-5 hours ICO will be mega sale tokens with 50% discount. 5-10 hours ICO with 30% discount.
A very interesting question to answer it, you need to evaluate the project from the inside. Let's not forget that it was created using blockchain technology.
I look forward to the beta version of the freelancers exchange, very interesting how it will look from the inside. Do you plan to make a chat so that the customer can communicate directly with the contractor?
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Sounds promising, can I subscribe to your newsletter?

The project has its own telegram chat and Twitter account, you can watch the news without any problems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I want to wish good luck to this project, I also believe that the site where the customer and the contractor will be able to find each other is very popular.
To be honest, in this industry is very much competition and owners of WORK Coin will have to spend a lot of time and money on advertising, that would be in the list of leaders.
Activity: 238
I want to wish good luck to this project, I also believe that the site where the customer and the contractor will be able to find each other is very popular.
How much do you want to collect in the token sale process? How much soft cap for ICO ?
soft cap of 30 Bitcoins, and the bitcoin hard cap of 100. The figures are not great, I think that the project has all the chances to collect hard cap.
I agree that the project looks promising and in demand, it should collect 100 Bitcoins, I am waiting for the beginning of the ICO, I will be happy to buy tokens.
Activity: 196
How much do you want to collect in the token sale process? How much soft cap for ICO ?
soft cap of 30 Bitcoins, and the bitcoin hard cap of 100. The figures are not great, I think that the project has all the chances to collect hard cap.
Activity: 168
What do you hear about the bounty program? Will it launch? I would love to join her.
Good news, the project administration is already negotiating the listing of their coins, with the exchanges Hitbtc and Yobit. A good choice of cryptocurrency exchanges.
I really like the cryptocurrency exchange Hitbtc, I trade on it for about 6 months, if the result of the negotiations is positive and Work coins appear on Hitbtc, it will add popularity to the project.
If you specifically consider the exchange Hitbtc, nothing bad about it I can not say, it is traded by many traders, it is perfect for such a project as WORK Coin.
Merit: 2
Good news, the project administration is already negotiating the listing of their coins, with the exchanges Hitbtc and Yobit. A good choice of cryptocurrency exchanges.
I really like the cryptocurrency exchange Hitbtc, I trade on it for about 6 months, if the result of the negotiations is positive and Work coins appear on Hitbtc, it will add popularity to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: