Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 86. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
There are many factors, from which the platform's popularity will depend. In fact, more depends on the reliability of the performers and the customer. There will be user verification.
It already exists. And by the way, the platform is already assembling performers and verifying. The mechanism is running
Do they only check the documents?
As far as I know - the check will consist of 3 stages: documents, professional skills, knowledge of the platform work .
Only the verified performer can respond to the task? This should eradicate fraud.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Are you talking about mega sales of tokens at a discount of 50% in the first 5 hours of trading? So many projects do this, and all good with token price.
87% of projects make discounts for ICO, this is not news, 50% - an adequate figure, I do not think that these 5 hours of sales will be something to decide.
Activity: 98
Are you talking about mega sales of tokens at a discount of 50% in the first 5 hours of trading? So many projects do this, and all good with token price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

50% big bonus. Typically, with such huge bonuses after the ICO tokn price fall a little... And in general the idea is good.
On the other hand, what is the point for investors to enter ICO instead of buying tokens after listing on cryptocurrency exchanges? It is these bonuses and discounts that make participation in ICO profitable.
Activity: 42
It is bad that the beta version of the project will be only after the ICO, because of this does not invest some part of the investors.
Slightly illogical looking. Perhaps, the road map of the project will be edited, because there is still time to ICO))
If the functionality is convenient, then there will be no problems with the customers and executors. I would like to see the project from the inside, unfortunatelly the beta version is not soon ..
If you look at the road map, then the launch of the beta version is planned for the first quarter of 2019, before this stage is still a long time.
Activity: 210
It is bad that the beta version of the project will be only after the ICO, because of this does not invest some part of the investors.
I agree, of course, I would like to look at the project from the inside and see the full potential with my own eyes
Activity: 154
Slightly illogical looking. Perhaps, the road map of the project will be edited, because there is still time to ICO))
If the functionality is convenient, then there will be no problems with the customers and executors. I would like to see the project from the inside, unfortunatelly the beta version is not soon ..
Activity: 154
Activity: 67
There are many factors, from which the platform's popularity will depend. In fact, more depends on the reliability of the performers and the customer. There will be user verification.
It already exists. And by the way, the platform is already assembling performers and verifying. The mechanism is running
Activity: 168
And what will I do with the tokens? Project looks like good, bounty will be?
Also interested in the issue of bounty, the project looks decent, superfluous tokens certainly will not.
Activity: 70
And what will I do with the tokens? Project looks like good, bounty will be?
The coins must necessarily have good liquidity. Otherwise, the strategy will not work. It is first liquidity, and then people will  accept tokens as payment. Conversely it will not work))
What about cryptocurrency exchanges? Negotiations are underway about adding a token WORK to them?
Negotiations with cryptocurrency exchange Hitbtc and Yobit.io. Very soon, we will see the coin WORK on these exchanges.
What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?
In fact, everything is much simpler than it seems. The customer leaves the task, indicates the cost of its execution, and the necessary amount is frozen in his account to pay for the order.
Activity: 196
What are the guarantees that the same customer does not want to pay for the done work ? How will the team decide this?
I think that customers will also have their own rating system, in case of his dishonesty, deceived performer will be able to complain about it, write a negative review or something like that.
This was mentioned above, customers and performers will have their own rating system. The EASY WORK platform will be completely transparent.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches? What will the platform look like in the future?
I think that customers will also have their own rating system, in case of his dishonesty, deceived performer will be able to complain about it, write a negative review or something like that.

In any case, payment is made only after full verification of the completed task. The customer was convinced that everything is ok and only then he sends money.
The prepaid option also has the right to life, because not only the performers can be unscrupulous, but also customers - too.
Activity: 70
Do they only check the documents?
As far as I know - the check will consist of 3 stages: documents, professional skills, knowledge of the platform work .
Only the verified performer can respond to the task? This should eradicate fraud.
In any case, payment is made only after full verification of the completed task. The customer was convinced that everything is ok and only then he sends money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
What about cryptocurrency exchanges? Negotiations are underway about adding a token WORK to them?
Pages:
Jump to: