Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 88. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I wanted to know, the transfer of ICO is connected with something, perhaps the administration has prepared something new for its first investors?
I do not see anything negative in the fact that postponed the beginning of the ICO for one week, let's hope that by June 5, the project will have positive news that would kindle interest among potential investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I wanted to know, the transfer of ICO is connected with something, perhaps the administration has prepared something new for its first investors?
They decided to prepare themselves better, because this is a crucial moment, perhaps, they decided to wait out the negative from the crypto-currency market, there are many theories, but there will not be a bad one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.

I also think so, but do not forget about the competition, Yes, the easywork project has its advantages and differences, but I would like to see something more.
Activity: 67
A lot depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. Then it will not be difficult to conduct money transactions in the crypto.
Yes, this is only if new people are involved in this topic and the commission for transactions cryptocurrensies will be lower than the fiat.

so far I have been observing the situation - quite few crypto-currencies are used to send payments
Well, this is only the beginning. This platform is designed to increase the popularity of crypto currency. 
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
It seems to me that 50% in the first 5 hours of sales, can greatly affect the price of tokens after the end of ICO, lead many will be able to buy a token cheaper, and after listing on the exchange can drain the token, thereby collapsing its price.
In the roadmap it is written that marketing research on the market's problematization will be held in the 4th quarter of this year. Let's see what the results will be.
That's right, because the administration of the project realizes that it is necessary to advertise the project always, even after its launch.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
A lot depends on how the crypto currency will be used in the future if there is another boom and mass use. Then it will not be difficult to conduct money transactions in the crypto.
Activity: 98
In the roadmap it is written that marketing research on the market's problematization will be held in the 4th quarter of this year. Let's see what the results will be.
In fact, I think from this marketing stuff  team will build on the marketing plan. It will be more correct decision.
How will the project team profit? Are there any commissions, or what?
Probably there is a commission for confirmation of the order. And the more orders there are, the higher the company's profit will be
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the platform. More users - more developers will make money.
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users - performers and customers. Well, I think thay will not disclose plans))
Of course, they will not  told about this. A good marketing plan costs a lot of money. And to tell such information - mean give this money other people
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers?
I think that this will happen simultaneously, because one people will not be able to work exactly without others)) The main thing is to keep the correct proportion))
Activity: 70
Probably there is a commission for confirmation of the order. And the more orders there are, the higher the company's profit will be
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the platform. More users - more developers will make money.
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users - performers and customers. Well, I think thay will not disclose plans))
Activity: 75
I'm wondering what the mechanics of the platform will be like. Who will I attract in the first place - performers or customers?
Activity: 154
Activity: 98
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
very much allocation for the sale of coins with a large enough supply with normal hardcap, what if there are unsold coins, is it burning? is there any bounty campaign ?
Yes, this is only if new people are involved in this topic and the commission for transactions cryptocurrensies will be lower than the fiat.

so far I have been observing the situation - quite few crypto-currencies are used to send payments
Pages:
Jump to: