Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 87. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I heard that team transfer ICO because thay have some innovations. I think that the project team will pleased investors.
Probably preparing some updates, and maybe because of the fluctuation of the cource. I've seen a lot of projects postponed ICO precisely because of the instability of the course of the crypto currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There are many factors, from which the platform's popularity will depend. In fact, more depends on the reliability of the performers and the customer. There will be user verification.
It already exists. And by the way, the platform is already assembling performers and verifying. The mechanism is running
Do they only check the documents?
As far as I know - the check will consist of 3 stages: documents, professional skills, knowledge of the platform work .
This is enough to ensure the professionalism of the performer. Let's see what happens in the end.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I heard that team transfer ICO because thay have some innovations. I think that the project team will pleased investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
There are many factors, from which the platform's popularity will depend. In fact, more depends on the reliability of the performers and the customer. There will be user verification.
It already exists. And by the way, the platform is already assembling performers and verifying. The mechanism is running
As far as I know - the check will consist of 3 stages: documents, professional skills, knowledge of the platform work .
Activity: 252
Usually, finding good performers is not a problem, but finding rich and regular customers is a problem if it can be solved, that the project will be out of competition.
Activity: 98
Activity: 238
In which cryptocurrencies will payments be accepted during the ICO? I would feel more comfortable to pay in BTH, but not in ETH, I will have such opportunity?
On the website there is information that payments will be accepted in ETH and BTC, only in these coins. I think that's enough.
Activity: 182
In which cryptocurrencies will payments be accepted during the ICO? I would feel more comfortable to pay in BTH, but not in ETH, I will have such opportunity?
As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches? What will the platform look like in the future?
I think that in the same tones that the presentation was made. I personally like this color)) More important is the moment of UI, from this the popularity of the platform will directly depend.
Activity: 210
As for the graphical interface, there are already some sketches? What will the platform look like in the future?
The beta version of the project, we will see not soon, on the timing of its implementation, you can see in the roadmap.
Probably preparing some updates, and maybe because of the fluctuation of the cource. I've seen a lot of projects postponed ICO precisely because of the instability of the course of the crypto currency.
I also think so, the admins decided to wait until the crypto-currency market changes the thread, then investors will immediately catch up.
Activity: 168
As written above - this is often done. I hope this will positively affect on the fate of project.
Well, of course, but how else)) In this area, the calculations are made in a timely manner. More precisely - it is necessary to do. Well, you understand, that projects will accurately collect money and start the work))
I am interested in you, innovation is always good, I look forward to hearing from the developers.
Activity: 70
As written above - this is often done. I hope this will positively affect on the fate of project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
the sales coin information is very interesting with a cheap price, if I see the exchange that will be used for the listing of coins is a great exchange, I am sure sales of coins on this project will reach hardcap
How are you going to solve the issue of qualification of your performers? It is not uncommon when the customer can not find an experienced performer.
Activity: 168
I wanted to know, the transfer of ICO is connected with something, perhaps the administration has prepared something new for its first investors?
I do not see anything negative in the fact that postponed the beginning of the ICO for one week, let's hope that by June 5, the project will have positive news that would kindle interest among potential investors.
Quite right, on the contrary, investors will have more time to raise the necessary funds for investment, 50% discount - do not want to pack.
Many options are possible, but most likely, the owners of the project just decided to wait until the situation in the crypto-currency market as a whole settles down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I wanted to know, the transfer of ICO is connected with something, perhaps the administration has prepared something new for its first investors?
I do not see anything negative in the fact that postponed the beginning of the ICO for one week, let's hope that by June 5, the project will have positive news that would kindle interest among potential investors.
Quite right, on the contrary, investors will have more time to raise the necessary funds for investment, 50% discount - do not want to pack.
Activity: 90
How will the project team profit? Are there any commissions, or what?
Probably there is a commission for confirmation of the order. And the more orders there are, the higher the company's profit will be
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the platform. More users - more developers will make money.
Pages:
Jump to: