Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] {WORK} WORK Coin- Service Performers (21.06.2018 - 5.08.2018) - page 93. (Read 187076 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Good news, the project administration is already negotiating the listing of their coins, with the exchanges Hitbtc and Yobit. A good choice of cryptocurrency exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 115
HARD CAP is only 100 Bitcoins, do you need so little to run your platform? Or will there be more rounds of ICO ?
If you look, this project will be an exchange of freelancers and 100 Bitcoin is enough to create such a platform.
On the contrary, it seems to me that 100 Bitcoins is a lot, 50 Bitcoins would be enough, on the other hand, there will be funds for advertising, which is always necessary.
I'm not the first day I participate in the ICO, I've been doing this for about 2 years and have seen a lot of projects, 100 Bitcoins - this is very little for a project of this scale.

We all have calculated and this amount is optimal for us now for the full implementation of the project Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
HARD CAP is only 100 Bitcoins, do you need so little to run your platform? Or will there be more rounds of ICO ?
If you look, this project will be an exchange of freelancers and 100 Bitcoin is enough to create such a platform.
On the contrary, it seems to me that 100 Bitcoins is a lot, 50 Bitcoins would be enough, on the other hand, there will be funds for advertising, which is always necessary.
I'm not the first day I participate in the ICO, I've been doing this for about 2 years and have seen a lot of projects, 100 Bitcoins - this is very little for a project of this scale.
Dear bounty manager. We are waiting for information about the project. The links that you submitted here do not work.

Yes, we know that the links do not work, soon everything will work well. We are working on it
And you can learn about the timing of the bounty of the company more accurately? This project has sunk into my heart, I would like to participate, both as an investor and as a member of the bounty program.
copper member
Before the start of the ICO there are only 5 days, are there negotiations with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing them on your token?

All in the process, follow our news on Twitter and Telegram
copper member
Dear bounty manager. We are waiting for information about the project. The links that you submitted here do not work.

Yes, we know that the links do not work, soon everything will work well. We are working on it
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Activity: 168
Before the start of the ICO there are only 5 days, are there negotiations with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing them on your token?
Activity: 196
Sounds promising, can I subscribe to your newsletter?

If you want to follow the news of the project, I advise you to subscribe to their Twitter channel - https://twitter.com/EasyworkL
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Sounds promising, can I subscribe to your newsletter?
Activity: 196
How does the interaction between the customer and the contractor? Will the platform itself act as a guarantor between them?
Activity: 252
I really liked the road map of the project, made very well, it describes all the plans for the future, the most important thing is that the developers would strictly hold on to their road map.
Without a doubt, the road map looks very serious, sorry that the approximate dates, would like to see the exact dates of the planned events.
Activity: 252
I really liked the road map of the project, made very well, it describes all the plans for the future, the most important thing is that the developers would strictly hold on to their road map.
Activity: 238
I have met many projects on the same subject, do you have any advantages over other competitors? What is the timing for ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
An adequate project, in fact, such sites are very much lacking. Sometimes it is very difficult to find a part-time job in the field of crypto-currencies, I will be happy to follow the development of the project.
Do you plan to run the bounty of the company? If so, I would like to know the exact dates.
First of all, I am interested in this project, on the part of the customer, sometimes it is categorically difficult to find performers for one-time works.
Pages:
Jump to: