Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 20. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
It is nice to see that this project has nice results already. I guess YINC team will make all possible to conquer public and make this project popular and well-designed. Good luck, guys!
This project really looks amazing. I am sure that YINC is the solution to real problems that exist online today. Say good bye to fake reviews, forever. What results do you mean exactly? I want to know more details about it.
Well, I’ve just noticed that YINC team members visited Santa Monica. Participants of this event were impressed by this project so much. They’ve really made a splash. Everyone appreciated great ideas of the YINC platform.
I am sure that they will visit many events and crowd will be really amazed by this project and its goals. Where did you find this information? I would be happy to get all news about YINC immediately if it is possible.
Of course, it is possible. You just need to subscribe on their official social media accounts. I found information about the event in Santa Monice in facebook. Here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/

I will find a lot of exciting articles about the project here. Also, I’ve found interesting video about frequently asked questions. Ceo answered questions and explained some details. I hope it won’t be the last video.
I am sure that team is interested in growing a strong community, so they will post latest news and additional information about the project. You just need to stay tuned and be attentive to offered information. I’ve understood the procedure of a job creating and how it actually works thanks to facebook posts.
Well, I guess it was a good idea. Community members can have many questions but team will answer it anyway. I like when the project unites valuable idea and a strong team. YINC will be successful.
Activity: 154
It is nice to see that this project has nice results already. I guess YINC team will make all possible to conquer public and make this project popular and well-designed. Good luck, guys!
This project really looks amazing. I am sure that YINC is the solution to real problems that exist online today. Say good bye to fake reviews, forever. What results do you mean exactly? I want to know more details about it.
Well, I’ve just noticed that YINC team members visited Santa Monica. Participants of this event were impressed by this project so much. They’ve really made a splash. Everyone appreciated great ideas of the YINC platform.
I am sure that they will visit many events and crowd will be really amazed by this project and its goals. Where did you find this information? I would be happy to get all news about YINC immediately if it is possible.
Of course, it is possible. You just need to subscribe on their official social media accounts. I found information about the event in Santa Monice in facebook. Here is the link.

I will find a lot of exciting articles about the project here. Also, I’ve found interesting video about frequently asked questions. Ceo answered questions and explained some details. I hope it won’t be the last video.
I am sure that team is interested in growing a strong community, so they will post latest news and additional information about the project. You just need to stay tuned and be attentive to offered information. I’ve understood the procedure of a job creating and how it actually works thanks to facebook posts.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
They talked about possible to focus on the previous experience of customers, that within the framework of the platform it will be possible to read reviews and determine the quality of the services provided. Will not these reviews be faked, and tell lies?
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blockchain technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blocking technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
So it is in the interests of both parties. The platform encourages for honest feedback, if such a response is false, then there will be no rewards. And possibly sanctions will be applied. Therefore it becomes meaningless
Well, then I hope that this will really work the way you say. I see great potential in this and I'm very interested in seeing this realized in this form.
Even more, you can become referrals and offer vendors to other customers. Thus, you too get the opportunity to earn extra money.
Activity: 196
They talked about possible to focus on the previous experience of customers, that within the framework of the platform it will be possible to read reviews and determine the quality of the services provided. Will not these reviews be faked, and tell lies?
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blockchain technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
No, this is not possible within the framework of this platform, because it uses blocking technology, which is responsible for the functionality of all elements of this mechanism. Therefore, this situation seems impossible to me.
So it is in the interests of both parties. The platform encourages for honest feedback, if such a response is false, then there will be no rewards. And possibly sanctions will be applied. Therefore it becomes meaningless
Well, then I hope that this will really work the way you say. I see great potential in this and I'm very interested in seeing this realized in this form.
Activity: 266
Hi everyone, guys, I'm trying to understand this project, you can tell me. What exactly is this about? I do not quite understand what this project does.
This is a simple and convenient service for hiring services, providing you with all the necessary guarantees and confidence in what kind of services you will be provided.
Yes, I read about this on the website but did not understand the details of it. I do not understand what kind of services I'm talking about in this context and many other details of the project.
Well, I suppose the context of services is not important. As a customer, you want to find a contractor for any sulug. Whether it's building something or repairing the house. And you are faced with the problem of finding qualified employees, this project solves this problem, everything is simple.
That is, it is not limited to the sphere of activity, right? You give the example of building and repair, but this is not the main specialization of this project, right?
YES, I just gave a similar example so that you could understand the principle of this project more visually. Specialization can be different, the main thing is the technologies that are laid in the basis of this platform.
And which technologies are laid out here? That is, what exactly this service can attract users and what opportunities to provide?
Well firstly, these are low prices, because vendors compete with each other to attract the attention of the client. Also an honest feedback system, thanks to which you can focus on the previous experience of customers.
Well, all this sounds quite interesting, I will perhaps study in more detail the study of this project. because it's pretty much interested in me, thank you for your help.
Activity: 392
Hi everyone, guys, I'm trying to understand this project, you can tell me. What exactly is this about? I do not quite understand what this project does.
This is a simple and convenient service for hiring services, providing you with all the necessary guarantees and confidence in what kind of services you will be provided.
Yes, I read about this on the website but did not understand the details of it. I do not understand what kind of services I'm talking about in this context and many other details of the project.
Well, I suppose the context of services is not important. As a customer, you want to find a contractor for any sulug. Whether it's building something or repairing the house. And you are faced with the problem of finding qualified employees, this project solves this problem, everything is simple.
That is, it is not limited to the sphere of activity, right? You give the example of building and repair, but this is not the main specialization of this project, right?
YES, I just gave a similar example so that you could understand the principle of this project more visually. Specialization can be different, the main thing is the technologies that are laid in the basis of this platform.
And which technologies are laid out here? That is, what exactly this service can attract users and what opportunities to provide?
Well firstly, these are low prices, because vendors compete with each other to attract the attention of the client. Also an honest feedback system, thanks to which you can focus on the previous experience of customers.
Pages:
Jump to: