Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 18. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In fact, I understand for what purpose this project was created. Sometimes find someone who will perform their work in a timely and high-quality manner. And usually there is absolutely no guarantee. Flying this service, such an opportunity will be.
I do not understand why people have such problems. Is this really such a huge problem for many?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
In fact, I understand for what purpose this project was created. Sometimes find someone who will perform their work in a timely and high-quality manner. And usually there is absolutely no guarantee. Flying this service, such an opportunity will be.
Hey, everyone! I like the idea and the project design. I read the white paper but there are some questions left. I want to know the benefits from yinc tokens. Why I should buy it?
Look, these tokens give lots of possibilities. You will be able to pay for services or to ave a discount for services. It depends on the amount of your digital assets. Everything will be improved by Smart escrow service.
Wow. It looks really intriguing. Can you tell me more about the discount system because I understood everything about payment within the system? How will work this discount?
Well, there will be certain fees portions of the job. Of course, it will depend on job’s size (up to 15%). Token holders will be able to get reduces because developers want to create special benefits for token holders.
It is nice. I like this idea. It will motivate many users. Do you know something about possibilities to get payment for services and produces in fiat? I think that many users will be interested in this opportunity.
You are right. Developers really think about their community and made all possible to fulfill all users’ requests, especially in financial sense. Yinc will perform an exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge.
It sounds even better than I’ve could imagine. Also, I know that 50% cashback from vendors fees of job size. It is something very interesting. Is that what you meant when you were talking about special features for token holders.
I haven’t heard about it before. I can only wish developers good luck. I hope this project will be much successful than at current moment. Yinc it a gorgeous.
Activity: 322
Hey, everyone! I like the idea and the project design. I read the white paper but there are some questions left. I want to know the benefits from yinc tokens. Why I should buy it?
Look, these tokens give lots of possibilities. You will be able to pay for services or to ave a discount for services. It depends on the amount of your digital assets. Everything will be improved by Smart escrow service.
Wow. It looks really intriguing. Can you tell me more about the discount system because I understood everything about payment within the system? How will work this discount?
Well, there will be certain fees portions of the job. Of course, it will depend on job’s size (up to 15%). Token holders will be able to get reduces because developers want to create special benefits for token holders.
It is nice. I like this idea. It will motivate many users. Do you know something about possibilities to get payment for services and produces in fiat? I think that many users will be interested in this opportunity.
You are right. Developers really think about their community and made all possible to fulfill all users’ requests, especially in financial sense. Yinc will perform an exchange to tokens on their behalf at no charge.
It sounds even better than I’ve could imagine. Also, I know that 50% cashback from vendors fees of job size. It is something very interesting. Is that what you meant when you were talking about special features for token holders.
Activity: 406
It is all about truth. YINC offers a fair model of relations between consumers and vendors. I guess it could change the market and make it hustle free. I really hope that public will accept this point of view and try to apply it on practice.
It will be wonderful I am sure about it. I like the most that really guarantees security of the data flow. Everything will be encrypted and saved in blockchain. No one can falsify information about any transaction.
Anyone can be compromised or get better false reviews. It is great that there are rigid frameworks to control this ecosystem. It could be really interesting for those businessmen that want to make an honest business.
You are right. Besides, vendors will be able change price accordingly to prices of its competitors. It will be a game with honest rules for everyone. If you can give to the consumer the best price than you can conquer the market.
Yes, and vendors will be able to get real reviews. Nobody will be able to pay for bad or good reviews for service or production. I know that reviews will be accessible after the deal will be finished.
I know about it too. I really hope that YINC will find many strong and successful partners that will appreciate a possibility for a fair business. I guess it is the main reason why people will be in love with this platform.
I hope so because I except so much from YINC. This project needs to find its place on the market and public. I guess it can change everything. YINC opens new horizons.
Activity: 238
It is all about truth. YINC offers a fair model of relations between consumers and vendors. I guess it could change the market and make it hustle free. I really hope that public will accept this point of view and try to apply it on practice.
It will be wonderful I am sure about it. I like the most that really guarantees security of the data flow. Everything will be encrypted and saved in blockchain. No one can falsify information about any transaction.
Anyone can be compromised or get better false reviews. It is great that there are rigid frameworks to control this ecosystem. It could be really interesting for those businessmen that want to make an honest business.
You are right. Besides, vendors will be able change price accordingly to prices of its competitors. It will be a game with honest rules for everyone. If you can give to the consumer the best price than you can conquer the market.
Yes, and vendors will be able to get real reviews. Nobody will be able to pay for bad or good reviews for service or production. I know that reviews will be accessible after the deal will be finished.
I know about it too. I really hope that YINC will find many strong and successful partners that will appreciate a possibility for a fair business. I guess it is the main reason why people will be in love with this platform.
Activity: 308
What is the opinion of the contractor with YINC? What features and system are used by YINC so that the transaction is more amam and faster?
Activity: 392
friends, I will summarize your active discussion by the fact that YINC offers not only services of the consumer market, it also processes services for all types of real estate, including commercial, residential and nursing homes. so I'm sure that it is out of competition! Cool Cool
It is noteworthy that I saw very few projects that guarantee the security of payments. Here, the Smart Escrow service is also used, which makes peer-to-peer payments even more reliable and secure.
security and reliability can also be confirmed by the fact that for this platform the cases of forgery and change of reviews are excluded, even the developers are not able to influence this process, since all reviews are stored in the history of the blockchain.
and transparency between suppliers creates competitive acuity, providing consumers with timely answers and competitive prices, which once again sums up what can be trusted for this project and developers!
Pages:
Jump to: