Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 21. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi everyone, guys, I'm trying to understand this project, you can tell me. What exactly is this about? I do not quite understand what this project does.
This is a simple and convenient service for hiring services, providing you with all the necessary guarantees and confidence in what kind of services you will be provided.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, guys, I'm trying to understand this project, you can tell me. What exactly is this about? I do not quite understand what this project does.

Hey, everyone! I am so interested in this project. I really feel that it could grow into something great than it is for the current moment. YINC has on obstacles to replace all their competitors like Google, Yelp and others.

Yep, its true. Team is enough qualified and they will do their best to realize all of their ideas. These people show high interest in users requests no matter will he/she is a vendor or customer.
Also, it is a nice way to invest some money. How do you think? Also, I want to know when sales will be started or they’re already started? I want to buy some tokens.
Well, the pre-sale starts in 48 days but if you want to participate in private sales you could apply now. You just need to visit the official website. Yes, I think this project has a nice potential and could bring many profits and benefits.
Wow. It is so nice. It will try it. Can you send me links, please? Probably I’ve lost some important information about the project. Maybe I will reread the white paper
It will be pretty useful for you. YINC has two white papers as you know- one commercial and one technical. I guess commercial will be for you more informative. Here is the link for the official website where you can find instruction to participate in private sale.
https://www.yinc.com/

Thank you for your help. Probably, that’s why I still have many questions. I’ve read the technical white paper. Can you also give a link for the commercial one? I will be incredibly grateful.
Ok. You are welcome but you need to be more careful for the next time.
https://www.yinc.com/storage/About_YINC.pdf
Activity: 238

Hey, everyone! I am so interested in this project. I really feel that it could grow into something great than it is for the current moment. YINC has on obstacles to replace all their competitors like Google, Yelp and others.

Yep, its true. Team is enough qualified and they will do their best to realize all of their ideas. These people show high interest in users requests no matter will he/she is a vendor or customer.
Also, it is a nice way to invest some money. How do you think? Also, I want to know when sales will be started or they’re already started? I want to buy some tokens.
Well, the pre-sale starts in 48 days but if you want to participate in private sales you could apply now. You just need to visit the official website. Yes, I think this project has a nice potential and could bring many profits and benefits.
Wow. It is so nice. It will try it. Can you send me links, please? Probably I’ve lost some important information about the project. Maybe I will reread the white paper
It will be pretty useful for you. YINC has two white papers as you know- one commercial and one technical. I guess commercial will be for you more informative. Here is the link for the official website where you can find instruction to participate in private sale.

Thank you for your help. Probably, that’s why I still have many questions. I’ve read the technical white paper. Can you also give a link for the commercial one? I will be incredibly grateful.

Activity: 322
YINC is something out of the box I think. Recently developers have announced that their tokens will have immediate real-world applications. It is a great opportunity and undeniable financial attractiveness.
Wow. It looks gorgeous. Also, I know that YINC is a strong platform based on blockchain. It means high-leveled security of your digital assets and personal data. This platform is transparent and all information about it will be in public access.
I guess this platform has not only those advantages that we have mentioned. But are you sure that it will grow much stronger than its competitors? It has a strong idea but will the current market accept this product.
I am sure it will. This platform will be successful because it offers a win-win business strategy. It is a fair service that will help to find best vendors and honest consumers. Everyone will be satisfied after using YINC services.
I guess time will show how right you were. I understand that YINC guarantees fair deals and truthful reviews of vendors’ production. The reviews for consumer will be accessible only after the work has been done. Besides, all information about the deal will be seen by everyone.
Yes, it brings more responsibility to consumer and it makes them more attentive to posted reviews. Anyway, vendor will be able to leave a review about the consumer too. I guess it is fair because there are many dishonest people.
I hope YINC will be able to resolve problems of the modern marketplaces and make it more fair and transparent. Everyone needs to be able to have same rights and responsibilities.
Activity: 154
YINC is something out of the box I think. Recently developers have announced that their tokens will have immediate real-world applications. It is a great opportunity and undeniable financial attractiveness.
Wow. It looks gorgeous. Also, I know that YINC is a strong platform based on blockchain. It means high-leveled security of your digital assets and personal data. This platform is transparent and all information about it will be in public access.
I guess this platform has not only those advantages that we have mentioned. But are you sure that it will grow much stronger than its competitors? It has a strong idea but will the current market accept this product.
I am sure it will. This platform will be successful because it offers a win-win business strategy. It is a fair service that will help to find best vendors and honest consumers. Everyone will be satisfied after using YINC services.
I guess time will show how right you were. I understand that YINC guarantees fair deals and truthful reviews of vendors’ production. The reviews for consumer will be accessible only after the work has been done. Besides, all information about the deal will be seen by everyone.
Yes, it brings more responsibility to consumer and it makes them more attentive to posted reviews. Anyway, vendor will be able to leave a review about the consumer too. I guess it is fair because there are many dishonest people.
Activity: 252
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/yincapp
https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/
Activity: 280
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: