Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 23. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I think that YINC is something interesting for the current market. Probably, it could change something in market of providers service. I guess this project is something worthy Smiley Smiley Smiley.
Well, time will tell how this project is worthy, but I think that it is really something special. I have never heard about any similar idea. Probably, I am not just so familiar with this market but the project is still impressive for me
You are right. I like that YINC offers a bid system. It makes consumers a good choice to get the best production for a nice price. I guess it will help to save money, especially it is awesome for businessmen and their business.
Activity: 154
I think that YINC is something interesting for the current market. Probably, it could change something in market of providers service. I guess this project is something worthy Smiley Smiley Smiley.
Well, time will tell how this project is worthy, but I think that it is really something special. I have never heard about any similar idea. Probably, I am not just so familiar with this market but the project is still impressive for me
Activity: 322
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/inhttp https://www.facebook.com/YINC-908630105884555/
Activity: 30
Reserved chinese translation, confirm please..

Activity: 210
Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Activity: 350
I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use
Activity: 252
I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.
Activity: 252
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient
Activity: 280
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
Activity: 392
I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
Activity: 420
I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

Activity: 420

Activity: 14
Hi DEV/YINC  peeps

Here's a Waves based pseudo-ITO you might like.

Seriously, it's been told it's quite an unusual one.

Important Github Token - So yes, this is for you too

FIRST OF ITS KIND ITO
Let's be honest—everyone's tired of ICOs/ITOs. They get hyped up for weeks, and then they launch and clog up the Ethereum network for days, Coinbase goes down for a while, and then “investors” see the new tokens lose most of their “value”. This ITO is going to be different. We don't use Ethereum, we use Waves. And we reward The Github Devs. As you know, Microsoft officially announced the deal: it is buying GitHub for $7.5 billion in an all-stock deal. At 28 Millions Developers worldwide, this deal equals to $267.85 per dev. Your data, your repositories, your time. So this is why we believe you deserve this. The IGT ITO transparently offers investors no value, so there will be no expectation of gains. No gains means few investors, few investors means few transactions, and few transactions means no Waves network lag. Oh, one more thing: the fee for Waves transaction is really low:0.001 Waves (~$0.00355, less than a cent/transaction).

More on
THE WORLD'S • FIRST 100% HONEST WAVES ITO
Activity: 21
Is your smart contract deployed for the ICO?

Hi!

Our smart contract will be published prior to the ICO, stay tuned!
Activity: 21
An interesting article on the subject of making reviews reliable again: How YINC is making online review tamper-free

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/make-reviews-reliable-again-how-yinc-is-making-online-review-tamper-free-c97cc3d06e69
Activity: 70
Is your smart contract deployed for the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: