Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry - page 15. (Read 1980 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If you did not know, then the reward can be obtained in the same way for recommendations. This is one of the interesting features of this platform in fact.
Activity: 266
So I did not understand one thing, could the token bring users any benefit? I kind of read something about this but did not understand exactly how it will be implemented.
Yes of course you can get some benefit. For example, if users will leave feedback while working with different vendors.
Yes, I read about it. In this case, I am concerned that such reviews will contain false information in order to promote the services of various vendors.
Well, you know, the project team perfectly understands such fears and will make every effort to prevent this from happening.
But is it really possible to somehow fight with this? I mean the one that is effective? Because many platforms face similar problems.
Well, the team focuses on using block technology technology. As part of this, it will be impossible to publish false reviews. If this happens and I find out about it, then different sanctions will be used.
Well, I would like to believe that it will be so. And what about ordinary users, their activities will not be visible in the framework of this platform?
Yes, as far as I know it will be possible to get a small reward, carrying out small tasks. This will be available to ordinary users who are not vendors or customers.
That's exactly what I was asking. This is an interesting opportunity for users, I think. It's good that the project team cares about all the participants of its platform, it's commendable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
So I did not understand one thing, could the token bring users any benefit? I kind of read something about this but did not understand exactly how it will be implemented.
Yes of course you can get some benefit. For example, if users will leave feedback while working with different vendors.
Yes, I read about it. In this case, I am concerned that such reviews will contain false information in order to promote the services of various vendors.
Well, you know, the project team perfectly understands such fears and will make every effort to prevent this from happening.
But is it really possible to somehow fight with this? I mean the one that is effective? Because many platforms face similar problems.
Well, the team focuses on using block technology technology. As part of this, it will be impossible to publish false reviews. If this happens and I find out about it, then different sanctions will be used.
Well, I would like to believe that it will be so. And what about ordinary users, their activities will not be visible in the framework of this platform?
Yes, as far as I know it will be possible to get a small reward, carrying out small tasks. This will be available to ordinary users who are not vendors or customers.
How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
As far as I understand, the platform is designed to be strategically for everyone: for those companies that use the Yardi and Appfolio systems, and for those who do not use them at all. well, I would say that this is a step to meet every potential participant.
I agree. this confirms the seriousness of the intentions of the developers and their commitment to the development of the project. the more they signed contracts with more than 30 commercial real estate companies. this indicates that the project is being improved and is going to reach a new level. I would be glad to cooperate! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
As far as I understand, the platform is designed to be strategically for everyone: for those companies that use the Yardi and Appfolio systems, and for those who do not use them at all. well, I would say that this is a step to meet every potential participant.
Activity: 280
this section has its own additional functions, facilitating interaction between both parties. this, for example, is the ability to send a request for service to managers who can also make bets for work. it's convenient, because I can save time, if suddenly I'm busy.
guys, did you know that this platform also processes the services of the real estate market? while considering options for commercial real estate, residential buildings and homes for the elderly. Apart from the fact that there is a fairly wide choice among the premises, this system was developed in conjunction with the partners of the YINC. they are serious people who own large immovable property.
I read about this. these partners have real estate not only in the US, but also abroad. they have thousands of tenants, and they have already pledged to use the platform for all of their facilities.
Activity: 252
guys, did you know that this platform also processes the services of the real estate market? while considering options for commercial real estate, residential buildings and homes for the elderly. Apart from the fact that there is a fairly wide choice among the premises, this system was developed in conjunction with the partners of the YINC. they are serious people who own large immovable property.
Activity: 280
The advantages described above for suppliers are described above. I would like to clarify about the consumers. because now you can forge the feedback about work, it's impossible to do it here, even the developers do not have access! all information is recorded in the blockchain, and the history is preserved. the absence of misleading people proves that everything is working honestly on this platform Smiley
moreover, suppliers receive more jobs based not on the top of the rankings, but on their experience and quality work Wink
Activity: 420
The advantages described above for suppliers are described above. I would like to clarify about the consumers. because now you can forge the feedback about work, it's impossible to do it here, even the developers do not have access! all information is recorded in the blockchain, and the history is preserved. the absence of misleading people proves that everything is working honestly on this platform Smiley
Activity: 252
platform has undeniable advantages to competitors. here, not only moderate and reasonable prices are provided, but also the burglary resistance of the reviews, as well as the alternative right of choice: each user will be able to find the right supplier according to his needs. moreover, internal markers benefit both the platform itself and its participants, having multifunctionality and accessibility.
by the way, about the tokens. they are really multifunctional here: firstly, it is the use of Smart Escrow services in the implementation of peer-to-peer payments. secondly, it is a guarantee of protection against falling prices by setting the minimum price of the token at the time of ICO.
quite right. In addition, they reward users for providing feedback after the transaction is completed, and the reward goes for the referral for suppliers that were hired earlier. this is a lucrative policy.
I would also like to mention that consumers and suppliers can get 50% or more of the YINC vendor fee for the work by holding and using YINC tokens. agree, this looks like a good dignity.
platform has undeniable advantages to competitors. here, not only moderate and reasonable prices are provided, but also the burglary resistance of the reviews, as well as the alternative right of choice: each user will be able to find the right supplier according to his needs. moreover, internal markers benefit both the platform itself and its participants, having multifunctionality and accessibility.
by the way, about the tokens. they are really multifunctional here: firstly, it is the use of Smart Escrow services in the implementation of peer-to-peer payments. secondly, it is a guarantee of protection against falling prices by setting the minimum price of the token at the time of ICO.
quite right. In addition, they reward users for providing feedback after the transaction is completed, and the reward goes for the referral for suppliers that were hired earlier. this is a lucrative policy.
Pages:
Jump to: