Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 11. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi, I want to know who will send that goods, I mean big manufacturers will go to the post office and send you one box of something?
Activity: 168
The idea of "uniting interests, erasing borders and distances for buyers and producers in the real sector of the economy and increasing operational efficiency, transparency of business processes, with the use of blockchain  technology" is of course very necessary and promising.
That idea also should be advertised well. By the way, how those industrial goods will be delivered?
I think Yodse will make negotiations with DHL, FedEx and so on.
The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
About 31,7% - Marketing and sales,30,5% - Development and research, 11,6% - Administration and operation, 15% - the Team.
I want to add that 5% of the collected funds will go to Unexpected expenses, 3.2% for Legalization and legal support and 3% for Consultants and partners.
What unexpected expenses it can be? 5% is quite big sum.
Activity: 64
The idea of "uniting interests, erasing borders and distances for buyers and producers in the real sector of the economy and increasing operational efficiency, transparency of business processes, with the use of blockchain  technology" is of course very necessary and promising.
That idea also should be advertised well. By the way, how those industrial goods will be delivered?
I wanted to know how the fundraising was going. Does the project have large investors or have not yet entered the games?
Thats  nice question, but there is no such infirmation, also large investors prefer to enter at the end of pre-ico.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I wanted to know how the fundraising was going. Does the project have large investors or have not yet entered the games?
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
The project deserves attention. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
About 31,7% - Marketing and sales,30,5% - Development and research, 11,6% - Administration and operation, 15% - the Team.
I want to add that 5% of the collected funds will go to Unexpected expenses, 3.2% for Legalization and legal support and 3% for Consultants and partners.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I really liked this project, its idea and implementation of this idea. In fact, the technological part is ready. It remains only to implement the roadmap and launch the project.
Activity: 308
what amount do you want to collect on the pre-sale, what will be Soft cap? I'm interested to see how real this is.
For the pre-sale of softcaps only  1,000,000$, and for full-scale sales, about  7,000,000$, the figures are certainly not small, but THE yodse project is very serious.
7,000,000$ is not a problem, for such a huge project as YODSE, judging by the road map, this project has many partners and their list is growing every day.
Activity: 266
what amount do you want to collect on the pre-sale, what will be Soft cap? I'm interested to see how real this is.
For the pre-sale of softcaps only  1,000,000$, and for full-scale sales, about  7,000,000$, the figures are certainly not small, but THE yodse project is very serious.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH/DASH/ZEC/XMR
Soft cap is $ 7.000000, isn't it?
⭐️⭐️ PRE-ICO⭐️⭐️
🕑 Start: 23 April 2018
🕘 End: 20 May 2018
Soft cap: 1,000,000 USD
Hard cap : 3,000,000 USD

⭐️⭐️ ICO⭐️⭐️
🕑 Start: 20 May 2018
🕘 End: 30 Jul 2018
Soft cap: 7,000,000 USD
Hard cap : 40,000,000 USD
Token price is $1? Is the -30% pre-ico discount already included? Or pre-ico price is $0.7?
I fell in love with this project, tell me, and the pre-sale is still active, how much is the discount on the purchase of a token, if it is?
Token price: 1 USD - 🍡Discounts:
- 30% bonus from 23 April to 03 May
- 20% bonus from 03 May to 31 May
- 15% bonus from 01 June to 15 June
- 10% bonus from 16 June to 30 June
- 5% bonus from 01 July to 15 July
- 3% bonus from 16 July to 30 July
Activity: 364
In fact, Yodse ecosystem forms a new level of service, where goods are sold at the lowest prices, but with full information support.
What is that ecosystem is made of?

Ecosystem Yodse (your open direct sales ecosystem) will create:
- full transaction transparency between manufacturers and customers;
- decentralized data storage of transactions and products;
- real economy integration into blockchain and crypto-market

Which products will be decentralized data storage?
Online trading market
Working in the online trading market requires new solutions from the participants. After all, this is an undeveloped space with new problems. For example, manufacturers note that the usual marketing techniques do not work in this market and the promotion of goods with the help of IT technologies is too expensive, as is the use of third-party platforms for trade. Buyers in the online market also expects a lot of difficulties, ranging from security issues to difficulties in assessing the goods. Unfortunately, in this market there are still many scammers selling low-quality goods and the abundance of information noise makes it difficult to choose.
However, the new blockchain platform Yodse will solve most of them:
* Communication. The parties will be able to communicate directly.
* Cost. Purchase of goods from the manufacturer is always cheaper than from intermediary. According to some estimates, it is about saving up to 45%.
In fact, Yodse ecosystem forms a new level of service, where goods are sold at the lowest prices, but with full information support. By the way, the use of blockchain technologies will allow platform participants to use cryptocurrency for payments among themselves.

How does the project plan to check the quality of goods?

Purchase of industrial products from manufacturers minimizes the risk of buying regenerated and defected product.
I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.

Where can I read information about the team? What country are these people from?
The 36 pages of the WP Smiley
You can find this information at White Paper Smiley
In fact, Yodse ecosystem forms a new level of service, where goods are sold at the lowest prices, but with full information support.
What is that ecosystem is made of?

Ecosystem Yodse (your open direct sales ecosystem) will create:
- full transaction transparency between manufacturers and customers;
- decentralized data storage of transactions and products;
- real economy integration into blockchain and crypto-market
Pages:
Jump to: