Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 23. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Now they are beginning to form a full staff of employees who will work in this project. All information is available on the website.
Is it necessary to carry out the main stage of ICO in order to realize this stage? I think that we must complete ICO first.
Now is most important to launch the ICO and get the hardcap
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Now they are beginning to form a full staff of employees who will work in this project. All information is available on the website.
Is it necessary to carry out the main stage of ICO in order to realize this stage? I think that we must complete ICO first.
Activity: 266

In fact, the process of pre-sale is now under way, after its completion, personnel will be formed to continue the work.
Pre-sales will last for another 4 days, and now there is a discount on the purchase of 30% tokens, if you decide to invest, now is the right time for this.
Merit: 2

In fact, the process of pre-sale is now under way, after its completion, personnel will be formed to continue the work.
Activity: 364
Looks like so far, your coin is not listed on any exchange. I am very much looking forward to the listing of YODSE on some well-known exchanges. I don't like the exchanges that I have never heard of before. I won't even deal in those transactions.
I want to believe they will be listed on Binance or something like that.
To conduct listing on this exchange many conditions must be met, to begin with, developers need to ensure at least a minimum trading volume.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

What languages are you going to use at your platform?
The website already has 2 languages, Russian and English, at this stage, this is quite enough. But in the future I would like to see other languages.
Activity: 126
The growth rate and geographical expansion of the system will be provided by a large-scale involvement of new manufacturers and customers and a gradual increase in the number of newly opened offices Yоdse in the regions of promotion, in promising and significant markets. The goal is to provide technical support to users in other countries, develop and maintain the brand.

Yodse ecosystem solves issues related to the industrial market segment of the world economy and introduces elements of digital transformation to improve the quality of the end-product through socially useful marketing tools.

What languages are you going to use at your platform?
Activity: 280
The growth rate and geographical expansion of the system will be provided by a large-scale involvement of new manufacturers and customers and a gradual increase in the number of newly opened offices Yоdse in the regions of promotion, in promising and significant markets. The goal is to provide technical support to users in other countries, develop and maintain the brand.

Yodse ecosystem solves issues related to the industrial market segment of the world economy and introduces elements of digital transformation to improve the quality of the end-product through socially useful marketing tools.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Here is a project I immediately liked it as soon as I moved or their web site. Everything looks very organic, especially a good road map of the project.
What is next step according to the roadmap?
Recruitment is all the technical details that we should not pay attention to, the most important thing is that the project raised enough money in the process of IСO for a successful start.
Activity: 182
Here is a project I immediately liked it as soon as I moved or their web site. Everything looks very organic, especially a good road map of the project.
Activity: 210
excellent project with concepts and services provided to customers. especially customers can communicate directly with manufacturers of industrial products. so it will feel more real and certainly more efficient. I support this project.
Activity: 126
Activity: 182
Activity: 219
this is a very good project where consumers get bridges directly to providers. hopefully this is a good start and may be increased again security of transaction and comfort .. I think if this continues to grow it will be many people and investors join ..
Activity: 252
Looks like so far, your coin is not listed on any exchange. I am very much looking forward to the listing of YODSE on some well-known exchanges. I don't like the exchanges that I have never heard of before. I won't even deal in those transactions.
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance is the limit of dreams, both investors and owners of this project.  I'd love to see YODSE on the stock exchange Binance.
Activity: 154
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
Activity: 154
Tell me, do you negotiate with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your tokens? If conducted, with what exchanges?
There was an information about negotiations with some exchanging platforms before. Try to find it here.
Tell me, do you negotiate with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your tokens? If conducted, with what exchanges?
Activity: 168
"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
 project team in the following order: 50% of the tokens due to the team
are  paid  after  the  ICO
,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                         
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019."

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
How that can be helpful? Can someone tell me?
Pages:
Jump to: