Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐ YODSE ⭐Connecting manufacturers and customers of industrial - page 22. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Yodse - is a decentralized global ecosystem that directly connects manufacturers and customers of manufactured goods.
Thousands of manufacturers of the industrial group of goods will get an access to the global market with the help of Yodse.
Small and medium - sized businesses will have the opportunity to bring their products to global markets and to compete with the manufacturing giants in the field of industrial goods.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Now they are beginning to form a full staff of employees who will work in this project. All information is available on the website.
Is it necessary to carry out the main stage of ICO in order to realize this stage? I think that we must complete ICO first.
Team knows better what and when to do. Staff should be teached before the launch of Yodse.
Where will be located the main office of the company? Are they going to open offices in different countries?
Entreing market of  every continent and region will be started with opening office in it. So after a few years there will be more then 10 offices all over the world.
That's what I'm talking about. Good strategy and perspective idea, all that is Yodse now.
Activity: 154
Now they are beginning to form a full staff of employees who will work in this project. All information is available on the website.
Is it necessary to carry out the main stage of ICO in order to realize this stage? I think that we must complete ICO first.
Team knows better what and when to do. Staff should be teached before the launch of Yodse.
Where will be located the main office of the company? Are they going to open offices in different countries?
Entreing market of  every continent and region will be started with opening office in it. So after a few years there will be more then 10 offices all over the world.
Activity: 168
Large investors usually purchase at the private sale round with best discount. Or at the end of the ICO when big sum of money is collected.
Here it is necessary to take into account the peculiarity - the market was recently bearish, so it is now difficult to understand who is in a better position - early investors or later.
Both of them can get profit, they just should choose the right ICO and wait for money.
RobertStan
30% is the usual value of the discount on the pre-sale. I would call this value equilibrium. At this value all investors are happy, both at the initial and the subsequent stages.
Ok, so its typical reward for the fastest investors. What discount will be at the main sales stage?
Yodse project is first which have roadmap up to 2020 year. I like how they are planning company strategy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
RobertStan
30% is the usual value of the discount on the pre-sale. I would call this value equilibrium. At this value all investors are happy, both at the initial and the subsequent stages.
Activity: 64
Recruitment is all the technical details that we should not pay attention to, the most important thing is that the project raised enough money in the process of IСO for a successful start.
To raise enough money to implement the project, you need to convince investors that they will profit, which means that some part of the project should already be completed.
How do you think they can convince the investors more than now they show? They have strong idea and a platform.
A professional team, decentralized, transparent, and global ecosystem based on the blockchain technology, high-tech products, and convenient user-friendly tools within the ecosystem, as well as the scale of Yodse activities, will enable to achieve top results, satisfying manufacturers, customers and token holders.
Thats what investors always are looking for. All that have Yodse.
Recruitment is all the technical details that we should not pay attention to, the most important thing is that the project raised enough money in the process of IСO for a successful start.
To raise enough money to implement the project, you need to convince investors that they will profit, which means that some part of the project should already be completed.
How do you think they can convince the investors more than now they show? They have strong idea and a platform.
Large investors usually purchase at the private sale round with best discount. Or at the end of the ICO when big sum of money is collected.
Here it is necessary to take into account the peculiarity - the market was recently bearish, so it is now difficult to understand who is in a better position - early investors or later.
Most likely they try to purchase some tokens at the private sales stage and after that purchase at the end the second portion of tokens.
Activity: 588
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

In fact, the process of pre-sale is now under way, after its completion, personnel will be formed to continue the work.
Pre-sales will last for another 4 days, and now there is a discount on the purchase of 30% tokens, if you decide to invest, now is the right time for this.
30% discount? Thats too much for such perspecrive project. What discount will be set after those four days?
"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
 project team in the following order: 50% of the tokens due to the team
are  paid  after  the  ICO
,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                         
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019."

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
How that can be helpful? Can someone tell me?
This will protect investors from the fact that the team may lose interest in the project. Plus in the initial stages market makers in the market are large investors.
Thank you fir your answer, now I've got it right.
This will protect investors from the fact that the team may lose interest in the project. Plus in the initial stages market makers in the market are large investors.
Activity: 910
"Project team is interested in the successful implementation of all the activities
and  with  a  view  to  motivation  we  initially  lock  the  payment  of  tokens  to  the 
Yodse
 project team in the following order: 50% of the tokens due to the team
are  paid  after  the  ICO
,  and  the  second  half  is  frozen  and  paid  only  after  the                         
1 January 2020.
Similarly,  for  the  long-term  motivation  of  consultants,  tokens  are  paid  in 
the  following  order:1/3  just  after  the  successfully  conducted  ICO,  1/3  will  be 
unlocked up to the 1 September 2018 and 1/3 up to the 1 January 2019."

I wonder what is the meaning of this payment? I do not think that the team will need these tokens after the end of ICO.

Will the tokens bought by investors be frozen? What is the use of doing this?
Tokens will be frozen for some time after the end of ICO for regulating token rate. This is a usual practice.
How that can be helpful? Can someone tell me?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
excellent project with concepts and services provided to customers. especially customers can communicate directly with manufacturers of industrial products. so it will feel more real and certainly more efficient. I support this project.
Undoubtedly the very idea of the project is attractive, I hope the team of project will be able to solve the problem of involving the maximum number of participants in the project.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

What languages are you going to use at your platform?
The website already has 2 languages, Russian and English, at this stage, this is quite enough. But in the future I would like to see other languages.
Since the platform will be global, adding the entire range of languages will be a prerequisite for successful work.
Pages:
Jump to: