Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 11. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Guys, I use ziber, a great program, the quality is excellent, there are no delays at all, especially pleases that calls are absolutely free. I hope the company will continue to develop the same pace. I want to participate in the ICO. When does the coin go to the exchange?  Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
Friends, I can not call from ziber. The call does not go away. What to do?   Huh
Activity: 65
Guys. Is it possible to earn money on ziber? How to do it? Explain please. I really want to rent out my phone. Thank you.

You can, but it's too early. After the ICO, the apps in the stores will leave. Traffic termination functions will be available there.
Guys. Is it possible to earn money on ziber? How to do it? Explain please. I really want to rent out my phone. Thank you.
Activity: 19
When exchange start?

seems to be right after the ICO.
but remember that free tokens can be traded only after three months. exchange right after the ICO will be tokens that you bought. hope that three months after ico will be effective for ziber  Wink

Hope so that it will be effective. But I have a lot of doubts about it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello every one

I've tried to call and everything was fine, the quality is good. No complaints.
Program interface fell short of expectations, as it was mentioned earlier.
The project was created pretty well. There are some doubts about the blocking of connection by authorities or providers. Hopefully, developers should have thought about that in advance. In addition, I will lose nothing taking part in ICO.
 Looking forward for start.

Thanks

everyone will use ziber soon Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 30
When exchange start?

but remember that free tokens can be traded only after three months. exchange right after the ICO will be tokens that you bought. hope that three months after ico will be effective for ziber  Wink
Activity: 145
★ WORLDCORE ★
When will it be possible to offer my own free minutes and earn some coins by this?
When exchange start?

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Will there be a PC version for Mac OS? If so, how soon?
They haven't mentioned about it but with the Android version and IOS version completely ready and being tested out , i'm sure they will release a mac version of it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Considering the popularity of bitcoyn and etherium I can say that Ziber will have great success if everything planned becomes a reality!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
When exchange start?
Activity: 196

Who already used? For me it's hard. I can not understand. Can I call in any country, on any phone?

Look,it's easy. Try to bind your eth wallet and you can call anywhere. Now calls are free, don't miss your chance to try.

its very easy add your eth adress and you could make free call Smiley Smiley Smiley

bye bye Skype Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Concerning the bonus coin. This will be open right on 27th july at 12:00 GMT and we will be considered as a "valid" bonus receiver if we make the micro payment transaction to the specific address. How about the end date? is there any actual date and time for it ?
Activity: 151
Merit: 36
Will there be a PC version for Mac OS? If so, how soon?
Activity: 22
this sounds very interesting! I phone a looooot so I like this
few questions though.
if im a woman can i earn more?
if i earn daily do i earn bonuses?
thanks
ZIBER
Please post 10-15 pictures of yours to prove you are a woman and you will get 20% extra Zibbies.. . Cool
Activity: 30
Ziber is that the name based on Uber or Viber? Or you have already cooperated? Can't get why the name sounds very close to these two. Undecided
You have no imagination

Probably because that is borrowed technology used by Uber, and the ability to make calls like in Viber. As a result, ziBER   Cheesy
Activity: 18
Ziber is that the name based on Uber or Viber? Or you have already cooperated? Can't get why the name sounds very close to these two. Undecided
You have no imagination
Pages:
Jump to: