Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 12. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

World progress is taking wide steps! Developers well done! The main thing do not stop there. For Ziber the future is in telephony. Good luck sincerely! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello every one

I've tried to call and everything was fine, the quality is good. No complaints.
Program interface fell short of expectations, as it was mentioned earlier.
The project was created pretty well. There are some doubts about the blocking of connection by authorities or providers. Hopefully, developers should have thought about that in advance. In addition, I will lose nothing taking part in ICO.
 Looking forward for start.

Thanks
Activity: 15
Waiting for ICO, what is the approximate prediction? Don't want the project go bad Wink
Activity: 2
10% tokens giveavay it's great idea! Right now I'm going to transfer my money to Etherium!
Activity: 30
Perhaps the question was already raised, but I did not notice. The existing telecom operators will not interfere with the implementation of your project?

I think that even if there are problems with this, the company has a solution plan. Somewhere it was said that they raise funds, including lawyers and offices in different countries. So we wish them good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
I downloaded and used Ziber a couple times during the past few days and I must honestly say this seems to be the best thing that has ever happened in international telephony in my opinion. It's much easier to use than Skype (that I stopped using a while ago), and, believing the white paper, will be cheaper than Viber (my international telephony program at the moment).

I would love to do your French translation, if you would like me to. The details of my qualifications are in my signature.
Thanks, but French translation already reserved.
Great but could you post the link please.

I see translations for all languages but not for french language!  What is wrong with it?  Huh
Activity: 9
this sounds very interesting! I phone a looooot so I like this
few questions though.
if im a woman can i earn more?
if i earn daily do i earn bonuses?
thanks
ZIBER

If you are a woman, then you can spend more  Grin Grin Grin
this sounds very interesting! I phone a looooot so I like this
few questions though.
if im a woman can i earn more?
if i earn daily do i earn bonuses?
thanks
ZIBER

If you are BEAUTIFUL woman, you can earn anywhere or even you just need a handsome man next to you Grin Wink
I tried to call, good quality . Hope, you will start great.  Wink
Activity: 2
Hope this project will not be the last on market.
Activity: 16
try dial without +

Thanks! that worked for me
Activity: 9
Perhaps the question was already raised, but I did not notice. The existing telecom operators will not interfere with the implementation of your project?
Activity: 448
We are going after the $90 billion market that grows an average 10% per year. And we get a significant market share that stimulates even more the growth of the market itself based on a drastic reduction in call costs.

Where is the number 90 Billion coming from? Any source, calculation?
Activity: 28
Can I add my credit card as a payment metod to Ziber or it works only with virtual wallets?

interesting question. I also want to know the answer.... But in any case tokens can be purchased with a credit card
You can add credit cards as a payment nethod in near future, when we will have gateways.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Why I can't make a phone call from laptop? dialing like this: + country code + area code + 8 digits of phone number

try dial without +
Activity: 28
Why I can't make a phone call from laptop? dialing like this: + country code + area code + 8 digits of phone number

Perhaps its provider blocks UDP traffic. We'll fix it. Will probably connect via TCP
copper member
Activity: 27
Finally something worthwhile! I'm glad thet there are projects that bring us closer to the future!
Activity: 166
Good luck to dev with Ziber! Sounds attractive!
Activity: 11
More project coming in the crypto economy these days and some are almost alike. Ain't this just like the Encryptotel project but with different direction?
The ICO will only run for 10 days, the marketing must be really good so how much is your minimum target cap?

10 days will be enough for the ICO. About Ziber already knows a lot of people. And many already enjoy actively.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Mobile Numbers as a Proxy Server"

I wonder what the technology behind this but this line caught my attention. Thanks to the whitepaper, my question has been answered. This project is similar with Encryptotel.And with the recent success of Encryptotel ICO, the same also for this project. Will definitely participate.

I think Ziber in this regard will overtake all competitors. Half a year of secret developments just do not. Most likely, the project will take the leading position in the field of communication services.
Pages:
Jump to: