Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator. - page 13. (Read 23759 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Why I can't make a phone call from laptop? dialing like this: + country code + area code + 8 digits of phone number
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
this sounds very interesting! I phone a looooot so I like this
few questions though.
if im a woman can i earn more?
if i earn daily do i earn bonuses?
thanks
ZIBER
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Believe that it will be useful for people. But We all have the Internet and now I guess It more comfortable for communication.  Smiley

I can agree with you Yes but consider the fact that most businesses pay for these kind of services. One great example is Viber. You can do free calls yes but there is a payment if you use Viber services to call a cellphone number. And they have a table comparing the rates from other that provide same services.

Exactly! But..
As for me Internet is more cheaper for calls or video calls etc. I never use  viber  for call to cell phone number. I think many people have the same position.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I'm sorry but the project really sounds copy cat to me. You could have found a creative name instead of Viber imitation name. This is really pitty if you're a serious team.

haha good point!  Grin
but I think it doesn't matter, if it will be good product.
 when Ziber will start working maybe we all forget about other messengers haha Grin
Activity: 28
Do you have a bounty program? I would like to participate. Also, I cannot join to your slack team...
Bounty program are not provided. Send your email for slack invitation.
Activity: 28
Will you participate or organize any other conferences? It would be interesting to visit
We will participate in conferences in future, we like that.
Activity: 364
Hi!

This project looks quite promising. Is that blockhain IP-calling feature really working? If you get nice UX to that, that would be very popular.

Will be looking this closely.
Activity: 238
Do you have a bounty program? I would like to participate. Also, I cannot join to your slack team...
Activity: 26
I'm sorry but the project really sounds copy cat to me. You could have found a creative name instead of Viber imitation name. This is really pitty if you're a serious team.

I do not think that the developers intentionally wanted to make the name consonant with the viber. But nevertheless I would also like to know what their name means  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Will you participate or organize any other conferences? It would be interesting to visit
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Believe that it will be useful for people. But We all have the Internet and now I guess It more comfortable for communication.  Smiley

I can agree with you Yes but consider the fact that most businesses pay for these kind of services. One great example is Viber. You can do free calls yes but there is a payment if you use Viber services to call a cellphone number. And they have a table comparing the rates from other that provide same services.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Interesting project like I havent seen before for a while, good luck devs.
Activity: 7
Hi!  Smiley Willthe Ziber tokens be used like Skype credits? Any other uses for it?

tokens can be sold or used to make calls via ziber. Or do you want to sell ziber tokens and use them in skype?  Grin Grin

That's right but I'm just interested Grin
Activity: 54
Can I add my credit card as a payment metod to Ziber or it works only with virtual wallets?

interesting question. I also want to know the answer.... But in any case tokens can be purchased with a credit card
Activity: 13
Can I add my credit card as a payment metod to Ziber or it works only with virtual wallets?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I looked through the project. That might be interesting, but still there are many doubts about whether it will work as you've said.

According to my own experience there are many swindlers. Now I'm searching for hidden disadvantages of the project.
Do u give an guarantee about  dividing tokens among everyone who has given their wallets ? And will we have use these tokens after 3 month?  

This will depend on the balance of the pegged purses

Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers now. But to me the project inspires confidence. Because everything is open to users. All conditions are published.....

You can never be confident in anything. Truth of life.
Activity: 17
I wish good luck to the developers of the project! I think that the project has every chance of further successful development. The main thing is that everything works technically. Wink
Activity: 376

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away carecoins in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of coin which is good to hold long term.
Activity: 54
Hi!  Smiley Willthe Ziber tokens be used like Skype credits? Any other uses for it?

tokens can be sold or used to make calls via ziber. Or do you want to sell ziber tokens and use them in skype?  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: