Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZoneX - eSports Platform for 350 million people - page 2. (Read 2902 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 17
this great project ZoneX, which I personally like,
unfortunately, has very low activity in social networks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
token sale session will end 3 days with 5% bonus, until now the fund that has been reached is $ 796,180 with target of softcap $ 1000.000. it still takes another $ 204,000 to reach softcap, let's all help this project to achieve it so we can all enjoy the achievement, because I think this project needs help from us to bring in new investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I hope that all will be good. Project is working, I think (I hope this)) ) that soft cap will be collected.
I am still hopeful that the Zonex project will reach softcap.
here everyone hopes for this. because we as investors are interested in this.  Cool
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I am still hopeful that the Zonex project will reach softcap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think that the project team has a lot to do, they will answer all the questions later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
this project will continue despite not reaching the soft cap.
but if soft cap can be achieved I am sure the price of ZNX token will be high.

After this Token Sale session is completed, what is the next program? and how about the exchanger for this token?

how quickly time flies, soon (in 5 days) TOKEN SALE ends! I'm interested too on which exchanges the token ZNX will be traded?

I can say with confidence that for large exchanges with millions of daily turnover this token will not fall, will have to be sold on small exchanges

is there an online admin??? or the team is now busy preparing for the end of Tokn Sale and the next program.

I am still looking forward to an answer from the official team related to question above, especially for this token exchanger, thank you.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

After this Token Sale session is completed, what is the next program? and how about the exchanger for this token?

how quickly time flies, soon (in 5 days) TOKEN SALE ends! I'm interested too on which exchanges the token ZNX will be traded?

I can say with confidence that for large exchanges with millions of daily turnover this token will not fall, will have to be sold on small exchanges
Kerja Cerdas
With this time, I still hope that soft cap can be achieved, in order to increase the funding of this project, so that all programs can run smoothly.

keep working hard team, i will support you !!!

Were there any new Partnerships aiming to develop and extend the project?
pantang menyerah

Kerja Cerdas
At the moment $ 796,180. For 7 days, I think we'll get there, the market is gradually waking up.

I hope the website showing the updated funds collected. It is almost impossible to reach the hardcap. but I think the softcap will be achieve in the next cuople days.
I think after the update, SOFT CAP will be collected. In addition, you can still buy tokens with a 10% bonus!
I hope the website is always updated at any time for any funds coming in, so it is easier for us to monitor the development of funds gained, so we all know what to do with conditions that always update.

let's all work together so that soft cap can be achieved
At the moment $ 796,180. For 7 days, I think we'll get there, the market is gradually waking up.

I hope the website showing the updated funds collected. It is almost impossible to reach the hardcap. but I think the softcap will be achieve in the next cuople days.
I think after the update, SOFT CAP will be collected. In addition, you can still buy tokens with a 10% bonus!
Kerja Cerdas
I look forward to the tournament that will be held by this project. from 50 onlne games that will be in selengarakan, I plan to participate in tournaments such as Dota, CS GO, COD, Need For Speed, and PES. I will support this project
pantang menyerah
250.000 to go softcap, let's go guys

I think, that amount is less for softcap, because sait is not update in 2-3 day. I hope that is amount more than 800 000$ now. We will waiting update.
Why stay in the $ 750,000 is 2-3 days no progress of funds collected.
whether its website is not updated or indeed until now there is no additional funds, I hope once the explanation of the project team so that everything is clear, thank you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, good luck with ZoneX Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Today I decided to advertise the project on my Twitter account https://twitter.com/BitcoinICOwow/status/990295476636397569! because the project needs more investors.  Cool
I support, as I said above, everyone should do this, everyone is interested in the prosperity of the project.
Activity: 210
Organization and conduct international online eSport tournaments in 50 game disciplines with 220 various formats on PC, PS4 and X-BOX. ZoneX is an opportunity to create a professional gamer career, earn money by playing your favorite games and a chance to sign contract with a professional eSport team. You don’t even have to leave your house.
Pages:
Jump to: