Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZoneX - eSports Platform for 350 million people - page 3. (Read 2902 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Today I decided to advertise the project on my Twitter account https://twitter.com/BitcoinICOwow/status/990295476636397569! because the project needs more investors.  Cool
Activity: 87
Merit: 40
I think, money (opportunity exchange on money) will be main reasons interesting of players.

For some person 'existence' is much more important than money. Being well known in the world/community has higher value. And ZoneX with their platform would make it possibly happen. All we need to have is gaming skill.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
250.000 to go softcap, let's go guys

I think, that amount is less for softcap, because sait is not update in 2-3 day. I hope that is amount more than 800 000$ now. We will waiting update.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
just a little more, this project will reach a soft cap.
I hope that, let us all petrify the team to bring in investors, it is necessary all the roles including us so that what we hope can be achieved.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
let's go,  did not stay much
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
have great team, and great participan with both gamers and non gamers, if zonex has next developing, let me and other participan know, spread the idea will help to.
250.000 to go softcap, let's go guys
I wait start gamers social network. I Think, that this will be strong grows for zonex!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Collection time can be increased? The market is just starting to come alive.

Some project has increasing their ICO time. Let's us all just hope ZoneX doesn't have to do that. There's still enough time to reach the soft cap. I personally believes ZoneX will meet the soft cap just in time.
Hopefully, it will not be needed , but it will be better to prolong if necessary. I'm eager to test the platform.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Just a little more support from all of us and Zonex will reach softcap. I love the enthusiasm of the team to launch this project.
very nice
Launch of ‘ZoneX League’, the world’s first international amateur eSport league on 25 most popular eSport disciplines.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
We're almost there!  Grin until the softcap atleast. I think the marketing team and the whole bounty community should step up to promote the token and help atleast get into this milestone. I must say they are missing a lot for a potential one but there are alot of esport crypto nowadays making a run. Well I'll still buy more ZoneX  Grin Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
Zonex esport platform is a solution for gamers who want to follow the tournament online, so amateur gamers are very difficult to follow the competition like professionals.
hopefully with the presence of this Platform all gamers from both the lower class to the upper class can compete and have the same opportunity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
it only takes about $ 250,000 to reach the softcap, it's just a little more, I'm sure with the extension and promotion that continues to be intensified it is not possible soft cap can be achieved even can reach hard cap.
let's all work together to make this project a success.
Activity: 490
After some time reading about Zonex I think this ICO project is very promising. If this project is successful, it will bring a huge profit for investors
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Collection time can be increased? The market is just starting to come alive.
Activity: 87
Merit: 40
I conducted a survey among my friends, this project is really interesting for people, which like esport  Wink

Many projects are similar to ZoneX as gaming/sport platform are most likely by people. But ZoneX in my opinion has more detail. They do market research, mapping the problems and ecosystem, etc. And with an experienced team ZoneX will surprise the cryptoworld. In the end a project with has their unique will survive and growing and I really beliave ZoneX will be one of it.
In this time they was collected 751 000 $, that this is 75% from soft cup. I following this and I see interest investors for this project. The amount continues to increase. Token sale end is 10 days.
We hope that up as soon as Cool
In this time they was collected 751 000 $, that this is 75% from soft cup. I following this and I see interest investors for this project. The amount continues to increase. Token sale end is 10 days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
any dev from zonex here? i thing will awsome when we can discuss together with all participan in this threat. zonex have a developing power and awsome team.

Agree with you. If dev participate in the discussion it will be more exciting as we can ask directly about everything. But I'm pretty sure he/she is monitoring our discussion here.

yes I am very agree ...
before I also have given opinion to Zonex Project Team in order to make group chat that function for discussion between customer with team or developer. I think that is very important and indispensable, please to reconsider
Pages:
Jump to: