Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 106. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
For how long you plan to run your bounty campaign?

Bounty campaign usually lasts untill end of ICO,so most likely it will be like that with Agate too.

Can anyone say when the ICO start and end dates are?
Activity: 126
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.

Since agate is blockchain based, I'm sure one of the advantages will be anonimity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Can we expect live AMA in the near future? Preferably via YouTube.
Activity: 266
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Thanks for suggestion, we will make it soon however you can find all steps in below article
https://medium.com/agatechain/how-to-contribute-in-agate-ico-8fccedcc3a63

Thanks, this helps a lot. Video guide would be an even better option Wink

People prefer video over written material these days. I guess it's more convenient for multitasking.
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Thanks for suggestion, we will make it soon however you can find all steps in below article

I agree that a video guide would be even more user friendly and might help people invest.

copper member
Activity: 196
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?

Agate blockchain smart contract is still under development, may I know how did you came with these conclusions .
copper member
Can you share bonus structure please,and how much is it at the moment?

Im thinking about investing,so would like to know that.

Thank you/

if you invest (or place your order) NOW, you'll get 25% discount after tomorrow discount will be 20% for 11 days.
please refer to Token Sale section @ https://agatechain.org/
copper member
Any updates on getting a bank account license?

according to agate's lawyer, Updates regarding obtaining financial licensing will release by end of ICO.
copper member
LESS THAN 30MIN TO GET 25% DISCOUNT
ALREADY +75% OF SOFTCAP REACHED

copper member
Will merchants have to pay expenses if something goes wrong with their POS terminal?

it comes with 1y replacement warranty, however even after that it's cost only $150 for replacement.

Will merchants have to buy it first time too for that price?

no as mentioned in Whitepaper, in order to incentivise merchants and to bootstrap the project, selected number of merchants would receive it for free.

Is there some kind of demo of POS terminal in action already?

not sure if you've seen this POS video

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeVi3Vc-Ocxxq0YWJ3pQYwA/videos

does it mean that POS terminal is functional already?

Yes but running on Test Net, while on Q1 2019 Agate switched to main net everyone in the world can accept crypto without worrying about volatility .
copper member
Activity: 230
What's the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?
you will receive your token immediately after transferring your fund, however all air drop, bounty and referral tokens will distribute after ico 16th nov

What's the contract address for Agate?

What is actually contract address?Do wee need that to buy Agate?

However we mentioned above, No You don't need  to have it in order to participate in Agate ICO. here is a simple steps to show you how you can register in platform and invest in agate, not to mention we are on last hours on 25% discount pre-sale

Thank you, I will use this to share to my friends so I don't have to explain everything every time  Grin

Haha, exactly, we can use it as a good template.
copper member
Activity: 98
They are trying to provide everything in ecosystem including Apps, Payment, POS terminal. It's really good.
Is  beta only be available for  big investors?

Well i guess it depends whether it will be the open one or not.But its not a bad idea,to give big investors  early access.

I agree, early investors should have the first right to test the platform, but I hope that they will later run open beta testing.

It is good to have it for public sale investors too, not only early investors. And IMO it should be before the sale so that people can see what they are investing in.

I agree, unfortunately, there are rarely any projects that have a demo or a beta before the start of the sale.

I know that not only large investors can access the beta, but all users of this ecosystem. the aim is to test the beta version, of course suggestions for improvements to this version are needed from those ecosystem users.

Yes, but it seems they prefer peoppe from countries like Germany or England.

They probably have reason why it is so.
Activity: 182
Interesting concept ,im really looking for some way to spend crypto in efficient way. I will have to read more about it,but you got my attention for sure!
Activity: 108
Can you share bonus structure please,and how much is it at the moment?

Im thinking about investing,so would like to know that.

Thank you/
Activity: 224
I want you guys to drive PayPal out of business so freaking bad, I have had it with that gosh darn company, they keep on trying to screw me over, but they are still incredibly reliable.  Hopefully, you'll become the next best thing.

PayPal is scared of projects like AGATE, that's why their ceo is constantly bashing whole crypto market. But blockchain is here.

Yes, they probably do have a negative marketing due to possible serious competition.

But if they don't operate in crypto and projects like Agate do, then I don't see what their problem is. It's not like anyone is stopping them.
Activity: 224
I want you guys to drive PayPal out of business so freaking bad, I have had it with that gosh darn company, they keep on trying to screw me over, but they are still incredibly reliable.  Hopefully, you'll become the next best thing.

PayPal is scared of projects like AGATE, that's why their ceo is constantly bashing whole crypto market. But blockchain is here.

Yes, they probably do have a negative marketing due to possible serious competition.
Activity: 112

Jump to: