Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 101. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
I think a respected member of the forum does not read ideas about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

If you register on the website you can see the bounty, airdrop and lots of other activities you can do to support Agate and earn some AGT in the process.
Activity: 187
Are those bonus tokens locked or not?

I seriously doubt that bonus tokens are locked,but team tokens are locked for sure.

Maybe they could also cause dumping that is why some teams lock them.

Some projects lock private sale tokens,but then bonuses are huge.With Agate bonuses,i think there is no need to lock them,as Agate will attract only long term and serious investors.

I think all projects should lock team tokens for at least a year.

It is becoming standard to lock tokens for 2 years already.
Activity: 182
I see that we can expect mainnet release in Q1 2019,that means full Agate platform is going out,and ready to be used for community?

I would expect the whole platform to be out, not only a limited beta.
Activity: 153
I see that we can expect mainnet release in Q1 2019,that means full Agate platform is going out,and ready to be used for community?
Activity: 266

I seriously doubt that bonus tokens are locked,but team tokens are locked for sure.

Some projects lock private sale tokens,but then bonuses are huge.With Agate bonuses,i think there is no need to lock them,as Agate will attract only long term and serious investors.

But maybe it is a small percentage of the tokens that goes to the team so there is no worry about dumping...
Activity: 224
Are there any restrictions as to who can participate?
Activity: 252
How we gonna pay transaction fees?With Agaate tokenes,or somethign else will be use for fees,and how much will they be?
Activity: 266
If i join sale now,bonus is 20%,right?And biggest possible before was 25%?

I think you just missed the additional 5% so now you can only get 20%.

I think that 20% is still very good,and worth investing as differnece is only 5%.

I personally invested when it was 25%,but i will buy more this week!

20% is still a darn good deal. Sure, those 5% are a big factor if you are a big investor, but I doubt we here are big investors Smiley

I agree, the difference is negligible if you haven't invested a large amount, and the bonus is still very good.

You still have the time until 11th September so hurry up to get the 20% bonus.
Activity: 264

Activity: 252

I think that 20% is still very good,and worth investing as differnece is only 5%.

20% is still a darn good deal. Sure, those 5% are a big factor if you are a big investor, but I doubt we here are big investors Smiley

I agree, the difference is negligible if you haven't invested a large amount, and the bonus is still very good.
Activity: 14
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that AGATE has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=AGATE
Activity: 182
The business is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this idea.

They have to prove they are trustworthy, have a good product and are here to stay.
Activity: 219

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Agate mentions AI bot for transfers, how advanced will this AI be?

I suggest to have a look to Agate whitepaper but if you need simple explanation I would suggest to have a look to these below article
The Next Big Thing- AGATE introduces AI in the crypto asset management for users
https://medium.com/agatechain/the-next-big-thing-agate-introduces-ai-in-the-crypto-asset-management-for-users-aace9402a7b9

USING AI TO OPTIMIZE SPEND VALUE IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES — A BOOM FOR USERS
https://medium.com/agatechain/using-ai-to-optimize-spend-value-in-cryptocurrencies-a-boom-for-users-e99ec4c99724

AGATE AI ENGINE USES MACHINE-LEARNING AND DECISION-MAKING ALGORITHMS TO ADVISE USERS FOR HIGH PROFITABILITY
https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-ai-engine-uses-machine-learning-and-decision-making-algorithms-to-advise-users-for-high-8b38ccd858f1

Do you have any video that explains that aspect of Agate?
Activity: 224

Activity: 210

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 50

Well unfortunately i just recently found about the project ,and wanted to check it abit more ebfore investing.But ill take 20% too,its a nice bonus.
Activity: 186

Activity: 163

Pages:
Jump to: