Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 102. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
If i join sale now,bonus is 20%,right?And biggest possible before was 25%?

I think you just missed the additional 5% so now you can only get 20%.
Activity: 50
If i join sale now,bonus is 20%,right?And biggest possible before was 25%?
copper member
Activity: 196
Agate mentions AI bot for transfers, how advanced will this AI be?

I suggest to have a look to Agate whitepaper but if you need simple explanation I would suggest to have a look to these below article
The Next Big Thing- AGATE introduces AI in the crypto asset management for users
https://medium.com/agatechain/the-next-big-thing-agate-introduces-ai-in-the-crypto-asset-management-for-users-aace9402a7b9

USING AI TO OPTIMIZE SPEND VALUE IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES — A BOOM FOR USERS
https://medium.com/agatechain/using-ai-to-optimize-spend-value-in-cryptocurrencies-a-boom-for-users-e99ec4c99724

AGATE AI ENGINE USES MACHINE-LEARNING AND DECISION-MAKING ALGORITHMS TO ADVISE USERS FOR HIGH PROFITABILITY
https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-ai-engine-uses-machine-learning-and-decision-making-algorithms-to-advise-users-for-high-8b38ccd858f1
copper member
Activity: 196
Hey, there. It iseasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.

Thanks for support, in Agate we do our best to make this happen, so please get ready to go to MARS lol
Activity: 266
I still need to study the whitepaper of this project before investing,but what payments methods can I use?

You can buy with BTC,BCH, LTC, Dash and ETH I think.

Which is great, is rare that some project ac cepts so many different currencies.

Most of them will accept one big currency and maybe dollars or euros but yeah, this is rare and refreshing.
I still need to study the whitepaper of this project before investing,but what payments methods can I use?

You can buy with BTC,BCH, LTC, Dash and ETH I think.

Which is great, is rare that some project ac cepts so many different currencies.
Activity: 70
Did you plan to organize any kind of quizzes on Telegram to give us opportunity to earn some tokens?

There are quizzes on Telegram?First time I hear about it lol

How do you even conduct a quiz in that chaos on Telegram?

That's what I want to know as well. Even though quizzes sound interesting, Telegram is quite chaotic.

I'm not sure that something like that is possible on Telegram Huh

It is possible,and those quizzes are getting really popular.

How do they work? I never seen one myself.
Activity: 96
For all those that are not sure how to join Agate sale,here is nice guide

https://medium.com/agatechain/how-to-register-and-invest-in-agate-ico-5d6a4f9ca829

Thank you, I will share this to my friend, he is a total noob and I don't have time to do everything for him  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have some region  in mind to start with ?

From what I was able to gather, Agate will be available to everyone from day 1!

aha so there will be no actual beta?

i was wondering myself about the same..

There was betas, but not public ones Cheesy
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Good morning, fellows.
Indeed, it is the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.

My dear boy, the purpose of crypto is to avoid the tax Grin
Activity: 166
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.

I don't agree with you, EOS is very confusing project and team is doing not so smart moves.
Activity: 59
Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have some region  in mind to start with ?

i was wondering myself about the same..

Activity: 216

I would like some more info on the AI too.More details on what will it affect and do?
Activity: 16
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Activity: 152

Activity: 108
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I can not understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.

What are you talking about?What that has to do anything with Agate?

He probably missed the thread...
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I can not understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.

What are you talking about?What that has to do anything with Agate?
Activity: 182
Jump to: