Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 103. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Activity: 238
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your idea? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

Wow so many questions Cheesy

Best is to go to their website,check the info there and go through whitepaper.

Activity: 182
Did you plan to organize any kind of quizzes on Telegram to give us opportunity to earn some tokens?

There are quizzes on Telegram?First time I hear about it lol

How do you even conduct a quiz in that chaos on Telegram?

That's what I want to know as well. Even though quizzes sound interesting, Telegram is quite chaotic.

I'm not sure that something like that is possible on Telegram Huh

It is possible,and those quizzes are getting really popular.

Is there any reward system in those quizzes?

I would expect there to be because I doubt people would participate without some reward.
Activity: 8
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I can not understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.
Activity: 266
Did you plan to organize any kind of quizzes on Telegram to give us opportunity to earn some tokens?

That's what I want to know as well. Even though quizzes sound interesting, Telegram is quite chaotic.

Is there any reward system in those quizzes?
Activity: 185
For all those that are not sure how to join Agate sale,here is nice guide

https://medium.com/agatechain/how-to-register-and-invest-in-agate-ico-5d6a4f9ca829

Thanks for sharing this, it is short and to the point. I see that KYC is not needed for bounty or airdrop. How come it is only needed for big investing?

https://medium.com/agatechain/how-to-register-and-invest-in-agate-ico-5d6a4f9ca829

Thanks for this. This guide will surely help beginners in crypto world.
Activity: 13
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your idea? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 61

AGATE project has a concept with good prospects. making the solution of the volatility problem that is often found when trading with crypto currency. offers easy transactions with kripyto faster, safer and also a small cost. strong promotional support from a professional team I think this project will get a lot of support from investors. hopefully this AGATE project can be realized smoothly as expected.

Investors always support promising projects, because the coins of such projects grow well in price. You can get a large percentage of profits if you buy tokens before they are added to the stock exchange.

And i think all of us in crypto are really looking forward to projects like Agate that will make spending cyrpot much easer than it is now

From the get-go their PayPal for crypto chant was really appealing to people and yes, we really need something like this. These kinda of projects are going to transform the crypto ecosystem with time.
Activity: 129
AGATE project has a concept with good prospects. making the solution of the volatility problem that is often found when trading with crypto currency. offers easy transactions with kripyto faster, safer and also a small cost. strong promotional support from a professional team I think this project will get a lot of support from investors. hopefully this AGATE project can be realized smoothly as expected.

Investors always support promising projects, because the coins of such projects grow well in price. You can get a large percentage of profits if you buy tokens before they are added to the stock exchange.

And i think all of us in crypto are really looking forward to projects like Agate that will make spending cyrpot much easer than it is now
Activity: 131
I still need to study the whitepaper of this project before investing,but what payments methods can I use?
Merit: 1

Activity: 219

Activity: 143

I like the idea of the project, because it has several functions in it. tell me, how do you advertise or will you be in the near future?

You mean will they have any advertising angle they will be working? I think 'paypal for crypto' speaks volumes so I guess that's the main angle.
Activity: 276
I like the idea of the project, because it has several functions in it. tell me, how do you advertise or will you be in the near future?
Activity: 53
Activity: 294
I see that you have some high profile advisors with you,that should help with the sale for sure!

Do you plan to add few more?
Merit: 1
Where I can find the project bounty announcement board, I would love to participate in your bounty campaign.
Jump to: