Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 104. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Did you plan to organize any kind of quizzes on Telegram to give us opportunity to earn some tokens?

There are quizzes on Telegram?First time I hear about it lol

How do you even conduct a quiz in that chaos on Telegram?

That's what I want to know as well. Even though quizzes sound interesting, Telegram is quite chaotic.
Activity: 56
The possibility of investors' investment will change significantly depending on the presence or absence of MVP. I think that the whole team is a wonderful project that will seriously succeed.
Yes, this is a great project, they have been developed, this project offers to us about payment currency crypto with process faster and easier, it seems there are a lot of benefits.
Activity: 142
Is it possible to stake AGT?

I think that we will have options to stake Agate if I remember correctly.I just flew over WP as I don't understand half of it  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 95
Is it possible to stake AGT?
Activity: 96
If I'm understanding well, Agate is essentially a platform which will provide a sort of gateway of liquidity between major assets and dollars. I see there are so many other functions planned, but still didn't get the whole picture.

You should take your time and go through WP, Agate has so much more in store.A full ecosystem.

Is there some kind of a shorter version of WP?
Activity: 222
Did you plan to organize any kind of quizzes on Telegram to give us opportunity to earn some tokens?
Activity: 211
The possibility of investors' investment will change significantly depending on the presence or absence of MVP. I think that the whole team is a wonderful project that will seriously succeed.

Is there an announcement for an MVP?

Agate is way ahead of MVP already, you should really check out a bit more about Agate  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
What is the current discount available? 25% ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
If I'm understanding well, Agate is essentially a platform which will provide a sort of gateway of liquidity between major assets and dollars. I see there are so many other functions planned, but still didn't get the whole picture.

You should take your time and go through WP, Agate has so much more in store.A full ecosystem.
Activity: 212

You already have so much stuff in beta that you can test Cheesy
Activity: 266

copper member
Activity: 123
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
nice project i believe this project will go far,, cos converting PayPal funds to cryptocurrency ... it will work 100% it is more promising ... i will be waiting for it ,,
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
You plan  to build your smart contracts on top of ethereum blockchain. We all knows that ethereum can handle ~30tps. How will you solve the scalability issue?
Activity: 129
Looks like an interesting project,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too?

Currently all those crypto cards have huge fees,and hopefully someone will change that!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Definitely a good plan with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good project.

I think thats most important thing for any project,that it solves real world problem,and Agate is definitely doing that!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Can you tell me more about the team,what are your previous projects?
Activity: 28
Definitely a good plan with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good project.
Activity: 230
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Thanks for suggestion, we will make it soon however you can find all steps in below article
https://medium.com/agatechain/how-to-contribute-in-agate-ico-8fccedcc3a63

Thanks, this helps a lot. Video guide would be an even better option Wink

I agree that a video guide would be even more user friendly and might help people invest.

Some bounty hunters should maybe make one.

I don't see it being in their interest. Reviews yes, but guides should be done by someone from the team.

I agree, it is for the benefit of the project, someone from the team should deal with that

Do they have this kind of video bounty?

Haven't seen any, but maybe they have

I tried searching on Youtube but couldnt find anything useful. Can someone from the team share?

Since they share the link with the article How to contribute to Agate I think that that's all for now regarding this issue.
Activity: 224
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Thanks for suggestion, we will make it soon however you can find all steps in below article
https://medium.com/agatechain/how-to-contribute-in-agate-ico-8fccedcc3a63

Thanks, this helps a lot. Video guide would be an even better option Wink

I agree that a video guide would be even more user friendly and might help people invest.

Some bounty hunters should maybe make one.

I don't see it being in their interest. Reviews yes, but guides should be done by someone from the team.

I agree, it is for the benefit of the project, someone from the team should deal with that

Do they have this kind of video bounty?

Haven't seen any, but maybe they have

I tried searching on Youtube but couldnt find anything useful. Can someone from the team share?
Jump to: