Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 111. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

BTC AGATE Payment Plugin for WooCommerce Demo Video : https://youtu.be/HNd-iTAdALY

BTC Agate Payment Plugin for Magento eCommerce Platform Demo Video : https://youtu.be/RU7wLFZTj_4

BTC Agate Payment Plugin for PrestaShop Demo Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xre5kOcEefQ

BTC Agate Payment Plugin for Gravity Forms Demo Video : https://youtu.be/eBb34Mw7S14

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
AGATE coin project technology is excellent, community building is good, can be configured with a certain warehouse AGSTE, waiting for the next bull market. Wink
I don't know more about AGATE project because I find it mins ago.
Would you mind sharing me the most essential things and most promising things you known about AGATE project and its technologies, please.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
AGATE coin project technology is excellent, community building is good, can be configured with a certain warehouse AGSTE, waiting for the next bull market. Wink
Activity: 41
i think this ico is good, they want soft cap 2,000,000 USD and right now the fund is already collected around 1,230,567 USD need more around 769,433 USD to softcap guys  Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Hey, everyone!
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

If they manage to get a bank license, then the project will be in great shape and many people start showing interest towards the project. I never think it is true because Bank license is not an easy one to get in the current situation of the governments.
copper member
How close are you to reaching the cap now?

Already over 61% of softcap reached in a week, which considering current market trend specially ETH crash is very good.  Cheesy
copper member
Hey, everyone!
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

That is true, it will be needed to support all the conversions and payments system plus POS Terminals.

POS terminals especially.

That's one of the main reasons I believe this project is a scam. The chance of bank license is almost zero. It is only a big item to absorb more people to get their money.

I would suggest to do some more due diligence about regulation and what actually happening in reality, Australia already issued several full and light banking license (include 3 new licence just yesterday check the link below) beside that in order to operate in financial system you don't necessarily need to obtain a bank licence , having or leasing a AFSL license is the fastest and most efficient way to legally operate in financial space.

https://www.afr.com/technology/apra-prepares-to-approve-three-new-banks-20180823-h14eur
AFSL Licence: https://asic.gov.au/for-finance-professionals/afs-licensees/

copper member
Hey,  Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
SC: 0xb55283fb3a40ecdc33e32caeb8e56ed8cdbb31be
Decimal :18
Ticker: AGT
Activity: 264
Hey, everyone!

That is true, it will be needed to support all the conversions and payments system plus POS Terminals.

This is scheduled for Q4 2019. We will see how this will be regulated.
Activity: 6
Hey, everyone!

That's one of the main reasons I believe this project is a scam. The chance of bank license is almost zero. It is only a big item to absorb more people to get their money.
Activity: 210
Hey, everyone!

Activity: 96
Hey, everyone!

Activity: 224
What does instant settlement mean in agate features,can you explain that part?

I think it means that you get your funds in a matter of seconds after the transaction is confirmed.

Considering the platform function, that makes sense Smiley

I think that is how iFiat Ecosystem will work, it will transform your value into "ivalue" let's say so you get money instantly.

iFIAT Ecosystem is here to provide stability of the payments and to remove volatility from equation.The biggest issue when it comes to attracting merchants.
Activity: 34
Hey, everyone!
Activity: 90

I think it means that you get your funds in a matter of seconds after the transaction is confirmed.

I think that is how iFiat Ecosystem will work, it will transform your value into "ivalue" let's say so you get money instantly.
Activity: 12
Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this idea well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their plans. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent project and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 216
How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Best way to prevent that from happening is to have low bonus and good product.Agate has both of those things,so i think it will be fine Wink

I agree with that. If you offer 50%  bonus, you can expect dumping for sure, unless you have something very good. But since Agate offers 25% bonus, there is no chance that will happen

Also it is good that it decreases through stages and there will be no bonus at all in main sale.
Activity: 142
I see that you currently accept BTC,ETH,LTC  and XRP.How many more will be supported when you go live?

BCH and DASH is also being accepted too already.  Grin
Activity: 266

Activity: 220
How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Best way to prevent that from happening is to have low bonus and good product.Agate has both of those things,so i think it will be fine Wink

Exactly, high bonuses are the reason why dumping happens, not team tokens as they are locked when it comes to all serious projects.
Jump to: